Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bag full of treasure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

A bag full of treasure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:40 pm

The ghoul comes to its feet and shambles towards the two women, its hands outstreatched "M-Mistress" it gurgles as it moves rappidly.

Jezreah jumps onto the creatures back an thrusts both daggers into the rotting flesh of its neck, with a sudden scissoring motion of her arms she cuts the creatures head off.

Sonari shifts back to elven form, her eyes staring at Hefna's "Kill me then" she spits "Kill me like you did our wives" She screams into the death knights face.

Hefna froze, he face paling at the words of her sister, tears rolling down her face "Please, I love you sister, but this cannot go unpunished, what he has said, he defiled what honor I have left!"

Sonari shakes her head, tears forming on her face as well.

Jezreah stands up and graps the croutching druid by his arm and pulls him to his feet. "Who do you care for more druid?" she whispers to him.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:45 pm

He watched the violence, listened to the words, practically felt the emotion and he too was in tears. As he was forced to his feet, he stared at the human in indecisive horror before he shook his head. "Sonari is... she is like family to me but Hefna acted like she had such faith in me! I did not mean this harm...." He burst into sobs before running over too the two of them, trying to get then apart.

"Please stop this! Please don't have strife with one another! I'm sorry!" He fell to his knee's, bowing down in front of the two women with his forehead to the floor. "Forgive me! Forgive my arrogance! I'm sorry! So... sorry!"
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:51 pm

Jezreah shook her head in pity as she heard this druids words and saw him prostrate himself before the two waring sisters. Slowly she put her daggers away and leaned against the wall, her hands close to the weapons should they be needed.

Sonari looked over at Nadel as he tried to pull them apart, her eyes sad and filled with disapointment before turning back to her sister.

Hefna slowly released her sword, her eyes filled with anger and sadness. "I cannot let this go unpunished" she said softly, her voice somewhat sad. With a deep breath a cloud of ice formed from her chest and thrust the druid across the hall.

Sonari let out a startled yelp of suprise and twisted in midair, her body shifting once more and twisting until she landed on all fours. The great cat let out a fustrated huff as it crouched.

Jezreah blinked only briefly before her daggers were once again in her hands, her body moving quickly towards the death knight, the druids words echoing in her head "Sonari.." with a low grunt she thrust herself into the air, the daggers gleaming in the light of the hallway.

Hefna looked breifly at the prostrating druid then rolled quickly to her right, her hand grabbing her sword once again as the human's daggers struck sparks from the floor. She stood up, crouched, the blade dancing between her sister and the human who nearly killed her.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:56 pm

His eyes widened as he heard the yell, looking up he screamed in horror as his fellow Druid was tossed across the room. Startled he scurried against the wall, once more at a loss on what to do. Both of these women... no all three of them could more then likely rip him to shreds if they so desired on one of his good days. He was scared to get involved... to lose his life, but he also feared seeing any of them die this day... because of him none the less!

It was the screaming that brought Lorealie from the bottom floor where the construction was taking place to the upper floor. Her eyes were narrowed and she was clothed in the same outfit as she had been when she interviewed Jez previously. Her eyes narrowed as she came up the stairs and caught sight of violence... in her hall?! Walking closer and seeing the culprits... one was a woman she had never met, one a new recruit and the other...?!

"Hefna!" She yelled, authority in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Hefna swung her head around to see Lorealie standing at the top of the stairs. Her blade still dancig between the two women.

Sonari let out a low growl, her claws scraping the stone as she began to move forward and infront of the huddling druid.

Jezreah rolled to her feet smoothly, her back towards Lorealie, her daggers held backwards, the blade against her forearms as she began to sway slightly, her eyes never leaving Hefna, her ears twitching towards Lorealie as she heard her shout. "Careful Lady Lorealie, this one be dagerous" She says softly.

Hefna's eyes teared up once more at seeing Lorealie. "I am sorry.." she says as another ghoul pulls itself from the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:05 pm

Nadel looked up at Sonari, reaching out to her as she got closer, his eyes asking for forgiveness at his actions, tears still streaking down his cheeks.

The Draenei slowly walked forward a frown on her lips and her arms shoved into her pockets. She shook her head at Jezreah. "I am aware. This is Hefna, she is in charge of my military unit... and I also thought her better then to fight with other members of this guild." At this her gaze fell back on the Death Knight. "What is going on here?" Her eyes then swept toward where the female druid went, her frown deepening seeing Nadel huddled on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:11 pm

Hefna stayed croutched, the ghoul at her side, her blade moving smoothly between the two.

Sonari pushed her body up against the druid, protecting him with her body. A low growl continued to trickle from her throat.

Jezreah took a deep breath then stood up, her daggers still in her hands as she begins to explain. "Well it started with me and that young man having a difference of opinion. Hefna here, calmed me down, and I went for coffee, when I came back up she was strangling the young man. I choose to help him" she says as if reporting on the way cows breed "Then her sister" she points towards Sonari "Tried to calm her, but it was not working" she continued "So I threw myself at her abomination, Sonari tackled Hefna" she said.

Hefna narrowed her eyes, the way the human was talking calmed her slightly, her blade moved over to point at Sonari, but her eyes remained on Lorealie.

Jezreah continued "Hefna threw Sonari, I tried to kill Hefna, I missed though" She said with a slight disapointment in her voice. "Then you walked in" She concluded.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:19 pm

Lorealie's lips twitched slightly. She was trying not to find this entire thing amusing... but it's fairly difficult with this woman talking about such events so... nonchalantly. Finally the Huntress nodded, on hand having moved to rest on her hip.

"I see. So the situation had diffused only to catch fire once more and this time with more ferocity." Her other hand moved to push back her hair. "And that woman over there" She motioned towards Sonari. "Is Hefna's sister." She frowned and returned her attention to the Death Knight. "What happened for you to wish Nadel harm? Didn't he recently take up a position in your ranks?"
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:23 pm

Hefna frowned at the amusement in Lorealie's voice, but with a shake of her head she says rather roughly "He threw our problems in my face, and made it sound as if it was an acusation against me"

Sonari slowly shifted back to elven form and bowed her head towards Lorealie, her body still pressed to Nadel's protectively.

Hefna sighed "Yes he is in my unit, yet instead of yeilding to my authority, he chose to strike out against me with words" Slowly she slide her sword into its scabard. "I cannot tolerate such insubordination, nore will I have my honor disputed by one who calls the whole human race whores." She finished as she stood up strait.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:32 pm

The Draenei placed her hand up next to her mouth, hiding a smile and diverting her gaze. It took her several moments but she gain control over herself and then looked at Hefna with a serious look. "I understand and yes the young man does need to see that such insubordination will not be tolerated." A pair of white pupiless eyes swept towards the druid who shrank even more into Sonari. "But nonetheless such extreme violence makes it sound like you're trying to run a unit more on fear and threats! I will not tolerate that from you Hefna."

She then stepped toward the young man, kneeling down and giving him a stern look. His gaze immediatly found it's way down to the ground. "Now is everything that has been said here true? You dishonored your commanding officer? That you insulted Jezreah and her race?" When the Night Elf nodded, Lorealie stood up and faced Hefna. "Do you want to take him out of your unit and keep him with civilian personnel until you have both calmed down?"
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:38 pm

Hefna ground her teeth in anger at the way Lorealie spoke to her. "Fear and Violence?" she states "I see you think so little of me" she states, with one look at Sonari, then at Jezreah, she shakes her head. "Do what you want with him" she says angrilly, her face showing the pain the words Lorealie said caused. "I do not care" with that she strode out of the hallway, the ghoul following closely. Soon the front door can be heard slamming closed.

Jezreah moved to the side as the Death Knight charged passed her. With a shake of her head she murmered to herself "Such a loving family" before she too went downstairs to get a new cup of coffee.

Sonari relaxed and stepped away from the druid. "I think I need a bath now" she murmers to herself. "A piece of advice about my sister Lady Lorealie" she says softly as she nears her door "She worries about you, she respects you and your opinion. And she has been treated wrongly by many people for a long time. You need to forgive her, and to forgive yourself" she says as she enters her room, closing it firmly behind her.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:42 pm

The druid slowly slinked away as Sonari left him, before attention could be moved back to him. The Draenei sighed gently as everyone dispersed, frowning heavily at the womans words. She watched the Night Elf's departure.

"Forgive her... and myself?" She muttered gently to herself before shaking her head. With a sigh, she returned back downstairs to oversee the construction efforts, irritation written all over her face, but also relief at one possible blood bath averted.
Back to top Go down
Cyleste
Liber
Liber
Cyleste

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:19 pm

At the end of the hall a door opened. Her hair in disarray and clad in her armor under-cote, Cyleste gazed blearily down the hall at the retreating figures who caused all the commotion that woke her out of a deep sleep. She had just returned from a series of operations in Area 52 and had taken a sleeping potion so she could get caught up on some much needed rest. Having been satisfied that the noise and ruckus was over, Cyleste closed her door and retreated back to her bed.

After readjusting a blanket over her and nudging her head back into her pillow, Cyleste mumbled softly "Glad to see home comfortably normal". Nudging at her pillow again and pulling the blanket over her head, Cyleste drifted back into a dreamless sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bag full of treasure
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RolePlay :: RP-
Jump to: