Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bag full of treasure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:26 pm

He frowned deeply at her touch, wincing slightly. Once she drew her hand away, he stepped backward to discourage anymore contact. "All you humans seem to do is destroy. You live so quickly and move so fast you think so little of the simplicities of nature. That and the degenerate society you humans live in." His nose wrinkled up in disgust. "I've seen the disturbing things that go on in your taverns and inns. What your race's lifestyle have done to other species. Even my own race is falling victum to a life of... of..." He shook his head. "I can't even think of a word to describe it. But I have studying to do, if you'll be so kind to excuse me...."
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:29 pm

Jezreah tilts her head slightly and shakes her head "Oh no, you make a comment like that and expect to walk away?" she says firmly, her nails clicking against the stone. "and what about the glory of your species?" she asks "How about the suffering your own people have caused? You accuse us of doing nothing but destroying all around us" she shakes her head "We were not alone, Oh no, your people too have destroyed, and turned your back instead of being so helpful as you claim to be" She says. Her eyes still warm and joyful as she places one leg across the hallways and plants her foot on the opposite wall blocking his way.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:33 pm

He sighed, his arms moving behind him, his fingers nervously fiddling with one another. He glanced both ways, irritation in his eyes from being blocked off. "I never said that we haven't done wrong. I know my kins history and I know what the Nobles and Queen in Zin'Azshari so many years ago. But that doesn't mean you are not a part of a race of degenerates. Now please let me leave."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:39 pm

Jezreah chuckles "Oh you are a bigot for your kind, and so young to be so niave'" she says. Moving quickly, Jezreah leans hard against the wall and plants her other foot up on the wall, trapping the druid between her legs. "Degenerates you call us? How..unworthy of you" she says. With a shake of her head the hair falls over her eyes, the green shining through her black hair.
"Yet when I entered into Darnasses, not a few moments from getting off the boat, your people that you cherish so much tried to seduce me, to lure me into bed. And I have done nothing to provoke this" she says "Now do you really think, that a lone woman, minding her own business, should be harrassed like that from such a "noble" race as yours?"
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:41 pm

He looked away from her, his lips drawn tightly into a frown and a mix of anger and uncertainty in his eyes. He knew this woman had a point but... what did she know?! She was a human and she probably did something to illicity such behavior. He closed his eyes and drew in a shaky breath. "It isn't my kins fault that you are a part of a race of whores."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:45 pm

Jezreah drops her feet to the ground gracefully and slaps the druid across the face hard, with the same fluid movement she shoves him against the wall and pushes her elbow into his throat, the other hand bringing a gleaming blade to his throat, pressing it lightly against it until a small crimson drop rolls down his skin. Her green eyes turn to ice and she whispers into his ear "A race of whores?" she says, her voice even and devoid of all emotion "My mother was not a whore, but a Baroness, My father is a wealthy merchant, and you dare speak about the King of Stormwind as a whore?" She presses her knee between his legs until he is slightly off balance "I should cut your throat for a comment like that" she whispers.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:51 pm

He gasped loudly at the loud noise and winced at the stinging sensation, he was about to flee when he was captured by the woman once more. He was practically holding his breath as it took everything out of him to remain standing. He was scared to breath or transform, not knowing if it would cause her to cut even deeper into his neck. He listened to her words and met her cold eyes with ice of his own, spitting in her face. "Then cut me. And prove that your race has no honor or value for life."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:56 pm

Jezreah leans forward pressing against him. She flinches slightly as he spits on her "Look at you, coward." she hisses "I can smell you fear." she whispers soflty, the blade restings against his throat. "I should, not because I do not care for life, but because I care about honor, which you seem not to have child"

Hefna opens her door and steps out, she takes one look at the scene and draws a sword from her waist "What is going on here" she demands coldly.

Jezrah looks across the druid at the woman and shaks her head slightly. "Tell her..tell her what you said about my people" she whispers.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:00 pm

He growled low at her own insults. "I'm no coward... I don't fear you." He hissed but a shiver giving him away. He closed his eyes, trying to refrain from instinct of changing shape and fleeing into the shadows. "Don't you dare refer to me as a child!" His voice had lowered to a whisper. If there was anything he hated more was to be looked down upon due to his young age... his immaturity.

His eyes parted as he heard a familar voice. He felt his heart lift in hope. He glared at the humans direction before calling out to Hefna. "She attacked me! A new recruit by the Lady Lorealie...."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:09 pm

Jezreah presses harder into the druid, her lips parting as she continues to look at the woman who entered the hallway. She shakes her head slightly "Yes I have my blade to your throat, but you called my people whores, you insulted my family and my King" She says.

Hefna looks over the human and slowly places her sword away. She slowly walks towards the two, her armor gleaming "I see" she states simply. "Is this true Recruit Nadel?" she asks her eyes watching the human.

Jezreah watches the elf walking towards her and slides her body tighter against the wall and the druid, keeping his body between the two of them.

Another door opens further down the hall and Sonari enters, stretching, her mouth opening with a yawn showing off extended canines. "Problem Sister?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:14 pm

His shivering started to become more apparent as the human was closer to him, as the danger became more and more real to him. It was rare that he cursed his small stature but he most definitely was cursing it currently. He whimpered softly at Jez's words and then more at Hefna's question. He at first made the motion to nod but thought against it. "Yes Lady Hefna." His voice just high enough that the Death Knight could hear him

The new voice however caused his heart to leap upward once more. His eyes wide in hope but he said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:21 pm

Jezreah nods against the druids back, her blade still at his throat. "I have every right to defend the honor of my king and kind" she says to the elf. Her eyes move lightly between the two new women as she wraps her arm around the druid's waist.

Hefna shakes her head a frown forming on her lips. "I see" she says, her eyes move from the human's to look Nadel in the eyes and a frown forming on her lips.

Sonari chuckles and wraps her arms around Henfa, resting her chin upon the other woman's shoulder. "I can smell his fear, his hope" she says softly, her eyes shining in amusement. "Oh my gamma what have you gotten yourself into" she asks Nadel with a chuckle.

Jezreah shivers slightly at the tone of Sonari's voice but holds herself steady, her eyes watching, her mind calculating. She knew that if they attacked the druid she was holding would die before she did.

Hefna pets her braid absently, her eyes calculating. "Human, I ask you spare his life, in return I will make sure that amends are made for the insult to your honor" she says simply.

Sonari chuckles again "Did you really say such a horrible thing to this human?" she asks him.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:28 pm

The hope was starting to fade as he stared at Sonari who seemed to take more humour out of this then anything else. He kept still as he slowly was resigning himself to some dim fate. He was scared to know what Hefna was planning for him to make amends for his words and at Sonari's question he growled gently. "I think I was just telling the truth." He knew it wasn't the smartest tihng to say in his position but eh.. what did he have to lose at this point?
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Sonari laughs loudly and whispers into her sister's ear "he is growing, and he has potention sister, save him for me, you can punish him but I have not had anyone strong enough for so long" she says "You have Aave now sister, I am still alone" Bitterness creeps into her voice.

Hefna flinches slightly and nods "He is out of uniform and he has insulted this human with a perception, not the truth" she says firmly.

Jezreah tilts her head slightly, her eyes growing in curiosity. "As long as amends are made, and though Some of my people are whores, so are some of yours" she says to Nadel. Slowly she places her leg back between the druids knees then leans back, pulling the knife carefully from the druids throat, and releaseing his waist. Then like a soft breeze in a hot desert she is gone from behind him.

Hefna tilts her head slightly, her smile widening as she watches the skill of the human "You should concider putting on a uniform" she says the the human.

Jezreah only laughs and shakes her head "I am horrible at being a soldier" She says with amusement.

Sonari chuckles and nods respectfully before turning and walking back into her room. "Yes, progressing nicely" she says softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:46 pm

He felt anger once more spread like a fire in his gut, his release was slightly unexpected and at the freedom to fully breath. He fell to his knee's coughing and drawing in deep breaths. He shivered and looked around him and behind him, seeing her no longer there he shuddered slightly and forced himself to his feet. Seeing Sonari depart, the bit of joy which had formed in his stomach withered away. He sighed and remained silent. Eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:48 pm

Henfa looks down at the kneeling druid and shakes her head. "you have disrespected not only this guild, but our fightng force with your attitude, you have failed to stay in uniform, and you helped cause strife in this hall." she says disapprovingly. "What do you have to say for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:50 pm

He looked up at her for a moment before crossing his arms over his chest, his violet hair coming down over his eyes. "I first of all thought I could at least remain comfortable in clothing of choice when at home and studying and second of all... she disrespected me first. Calling me rude and stupid. I simple retaliated."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:58 pm

Hefna shakes her head, her face clearly showing disaproval. "I told you clearly that you are to remain in uniform. Period" she says slightly angry. "Secondly, with that attitude of yours towards human, you are being stupid. And with the way you are speaking to me, with out using proper military terms, you have shown your rudeness." she places her hands on her hips. "I have two choices here. I can punish you and have hopes of you becoming a good soldier, a force to be reconded with..." she trails off "Or I could wash you out, send you back to the civilian ranks and talk with Lorealie about your behavior."

Hefna paces back and forth in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:00 pm

He watched her pace from underneath his hair, his eyes narrowed as he was really starting to get irritated with being spoken down to. His eye twitched slightly at the two choices and finally he scoffed. "Well if what I heard from Lady Lorealie talking to her ghost cat in her quarters you two aren't exactly speaking to each other." He then smirked smugly.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:04 pm

Hefna makes a guester with one hand, greenish energy lifts the druid off the floor and to her waiting hand. She squeezes slightly and slams him againt the wall. "How dare you!" she says angrily. The light in the hallway dims slightly and her eyes begin to glow even more. "I should have let that human cut your throat with that type of attitude" she growls "you think because you get a little arrogant that you are strong?" she spits in his face "No, it is showing how truely pathetic you are!"

Sonari opens the door and looks out, her eyes widening slighlty "Henfa!" she calls out as a creature pulls itself from the floor. The ghoul blinks slowly and whispers "M-Mistresss".
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:09 pm

He gasped and began struggling immediately. His hands gripped at her wrist as he tried to pull himself up to a point where he could breath. His eyes were closed tightly and he was gasping for breath, legs moving around hopelessly trying to feel something underneath them. He would have responded but all it came out as is incoherent gasps. A tear or two passed his eyelids and formed a path down his cheeks, the pain of her grip on his neck mixed with the inability to breath and the pain from the wound previously inflicted were melding together and was practically overloading the young Night Elf's mind.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:14 pm

Hefna slams him against the wall once more "I should kill you for this" she hisses.

Sonari growls slightly "He is pack Henfa" she says "We do not kill pack!" Long claws appear on her fingers as she begins to move around the ghoul.

Hefna turns her glowing eyes upon Sonari and says "Do not let her interfere mypet" The ghoul moves to comply, placing itself between Sonari and Hefna.

Jezreah walks back up the stairs holding a hot cup of coffee. She takes in the scene with a single blink and drops the cup, her hands pulling two daggers from hidden places upon her body, the cup shatters on the floor as she tries to decide whom she is supposed to protect or support in this recent conflict.

Sonari shakes her head, fur starting to flow from her skin "Sister, do not do ths." she says.

Hefna turns her gaze back the the struggling druid, her grip lightening only briefly "You are weak and pathetic Gamma, you think that I will suffer such with out punishement is not only ignorant of you, but will lead to your untimely demise" She threatens.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:20 pm

He felt the breath he had been struggling to obtain get forced out of his lungs as he was slammed into the wall once more. He shuddered as regret for his arrogance truly started to show on his face. If anything he regretted his final words to Hefna, he realized they were more then out of line after all... the Night Elf had saved him from the rogue. Involuntarily whimpering, he continued to struggle, but his strength was starting to deplete from not only attempting to get away but also in trying to keep breathing

His eyes locked onto Hefna's, her words hitting a heavy nerve. After she had shown him kindness and spoke to him words of encouragement... this? With another shudder he tried to look away from all three women.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:28 pm

Sonari shakes her head, her eyes watching the dying druid "Hefna please, I ask you as my sister to let him live, and to tell me what he has done so wrong to encourage your wrath?"

Hefna turns to look at her sister "He dares to throw the problems of me and Lorealie in my face, to insult me with its accusation" she says angrilly. Her grip lifting the druid higher.

Jezreah looks between the three of them, she thought quickly, The woman who promised repayment for the insult who was now killing the druid, the woman who showed her kindness in the garden, or the druid who was about to die. With a shake of her head she decided that the young man would owe her more to live.

Sonari glanced at the human, seeing the thoughts play through her eyes and gave a brief nod.

Jezreah dove and rolled, causing the ghoul to fall onto its back, then rolled back to her feet, her daggers at the ready.

Sonari dove forward, her body shifting to that of a great cat and slammed into Hefna knocking her from her feet and breakng her grip on the druid. Her voice came out feral, almost a growl "Sister please, let us not shed blood here!"

Hefna turned her eyes to the falling ghoul only briefly before she was knocked from her feet. Her blade coming out of its sheathe with reflexes of a true knight, the edge planted against the soft fur stomach of Sonari as she felt her anger, self hatred, and sadness overwhelm her. "Get off me druid, Do not make me kill you too!"
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Having not watched the three, he had not idea what was going on. All he knew was that he felt himself move higher against the wall, crying out gently as the pain was increased and then was dropped unceremoniously to the ground. Coughing and sputtering as the ability to breath was suddenly granted to him once more, he wildly eyed the three of them, trying to scramble away in fear of his life being threatened once more. But his escape was slowed by sluggish muscles, his arms and legs protesting each and every movement. His ears twitched lightly at the argument between the two sisters, tears falling from his eyes as he paused.

He glanced back towards Sonari and Hefna. He couldn't just leave her hear... but what good could he possibly do. For the moment he crouched there, at a complete loss of how to act, fear for himself and the other druid curling around his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bag full of treasure
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RolePlay :: RP-
Jump to: