Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bag full of treasure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

A bag full of treasure Empty
PostSubject: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:58 am

Jezreah walks into the hall, several large packs in her hand as she looks around, her eyes gauging and taking note of the construction. She begins to walk around taking in the details.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:14 pm

The druid was currently sitting in a corner... though he looked more like a furblog then a Night Elf at the moment. His ears were laid back flat on his skull. His eyes slipped toward the human who walked in and immediatly narrowed. His long arms moved to help him stand up as he bound towards the human.
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:19 pm

Jezreah tilts her head as she watches the creature bound towards her, she drops one handful of packs and rests her dagger upon her hip, her fingers curling slightly as she smiles sweetly. Leaning back on her right foot slightly. Her emerald green eyes watch the creature, the smiles upon her lips not reaching her eyes, instead they shine coldly, calculating the creatures movements.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:27 pm

He watched her actions and soon ended up just plopping back down to sit when he was right in front of her. His head tilted sideways and his nose twitching. He stared at her silently.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:30 pm

Narrows her eyes slightly, her eyes starting to warm up, and her hand reaching down to pick up her packs again. "Gaurding the hall are you boy?" she asks as she switches the packs over to one hand, then she reaches into a small pouch and pulls out a piece of dried meat and holds it out to the creature.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:40 pm

His eye twitched at the words. With a low growl he focused his attention on the wind around him and on his body, forcing the change into his natural shape. Currently clothed in a black and silver robe (Robe of Arugal yay), his silver eyes glaring at the woman. "I'm no guard and don't you dare treat me like an animal."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:43 pm

Jezreah blinks, her body going rigid as he changes into an Elf. Her face paling slightly and her eyes growing cold again, the piece of meat drops to the floor as her hand flicks out a small dirk and holds it out infront of her. "You.." she stammers briefly "You are a Druid" she says as she regains her composure. "You should not scare a Lady like that" she says softly, her voice as cold as her eyes, her lips still curled into a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:50 pm

He watched her expression and couldn't help the slightly smug smile that turned up at the corners of his lips at her obvious fright to his transformation. He eyed the dagger carefully, taking a step backward just to be on the safe side. His head tilted once more to the side at her words.

"Yes I'm a druid... is there a problem with that?" With that he sighed softly and pushed back a few stray tendrils of violet hued hair. "You should expect such things. After all you are in our homeland." His voice took on a slightly bitter tone.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:56 pm

Jezreah frowned at the smirk on the elf's face, her eyes narrowing as she slowly lowers her packs down to the floor sinking her body until she was crouched, the dirk still infront of her.
"oh I expect alot, however I have never known your people to be so rude" she says tightly. "Nor have I known a druid to lack such wisdom around another person." she states. Her eyes stay locked on the elf as he backs up slightly, and a small smile appears upon her lips again as she balances upon the toes of her feet and one arm.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:04 pm

He growled once more, now the muscles of his lips twitching as he tried to restrain from yelling at this disgusting creature. He looked away from her for a moment, attempting to banish the thoughts of how simple it would be to use his power to change into a feline and rip out her throat. "Rude? How am I being rude? I was simply approaching a curiosity. I haven't seen you here before. And we've barely spoke long enough for you to start questioning my wisdom." He pursed his lips and decided to attempt a bluff. "After all I have been alive long enough to be your grandfather 5 times over."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:08 pm

Jezreah smiles tightly, her body tense as she stays crouched. "I say you are rude and lack wisdom due to your lack of respect, every druid, even the elders of Darnassus warn a visitor and assume a less threatening posture before they shift" She hisses out. She slides to the right a little away from her bags. The muscles along her arms flex, her body moving more smoothly than should normally be possible for a human. "And you are right about one thing.." she says softly, her voice dropping to a deadly whisper "I have not been here, and would not be here if my father had not convinced Lorealie to recruit me" her tongue flicks out to wet her lips and her hair falls over one eye, the other still watching the druid carefully.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:13 pm

He felt panic start to well up in his gut, he watched her carefully and with slightly wide eyes. He scoffed at her words, crossing his arms over chest with a smile, trying to to hide his fear at her movements... her words. "What do you know of my kind human? If you know so much then you also know that we are careful with those we think might be cautious about. But I was sitting down when I began to transform, if you think that is intimidating then something must be wrong with you."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:18 pm

Jezreah lowers her head slightly, her eyes rolling up to look at him from beneath her hair, her body begining to sway side to side slightly "Yet you stood up and came towards me, still you said nothing, made no guesture to show you were anything but an animal" She states, her voice low, her breasts brushing the floor as she sways. "I have met your kind, rather recently, Sonari was her name, and before she shifted she was curteous enough to hold up a paw, then lay down before shifting, she never once came at me in her animal form" She says dangerously, she brings the arm with the dirk back to lay upon the small of her back, the wrist resting upon her spine. "Yet the first thing you do is to come at me, give me the impression of being a trained beast, protecting its Mistress's domain."
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:23 pm

He froze at the name, immediately seeming to almost shrink in size. He felt color rise to his cheeks. So he had done wrong by his Lady. He sunk down to be sitting on the ground, his legs underneath him. His eyes were on the ground and his hands coming up in front of him. "I am not used to seeing humans in this place...." He murmured, his inner hatred of their species warring with what he figured Sonari would desire him to do.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:27 pm

Jezreah tilts her head slightly her body relaxing, slowly she places the dirk on the floor and stands up a smile upon her lips and her eyes warming up in pleasure. Jezreah knew this young man had a facination with the strange elf whom she met in the garden, now she wondered how would she profit from it. "Ofcourse, my kind does not seem well liked, yet the Elders of Darnassus speak honorably of myself" she says softly. Standing before the elf she crosses her arms under her breasts and watches him. "I am Lady Jezreah Ezaria" she says and curtsey's before the elf.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:32 pm

He slowly looked up at her, his expression having sedated itself from the initial arrogence. His eyes narrowed slightly at her words. "Speak honorable...? I've never heard your name before...." He mumbled before he slowly stood up and offered a stiff bow. "Nadel Whitefire... Acolyte of the Cenarian Circle." The title was delievered slowly and hesitantly as he didn't feel like showing how much he had bluffed his age.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:48 pm

Jezreah smirks slightly as she stands up, looking at his extended hand "I see. Well since I have not seen you in council with the elders it does not suprise me in the slightest" she says arogantly. Jezreah brushes her hair over one ear with her hand. And what of this hall, why is it so.." she purses her lips slightly in disgust "Dirty?" she asks as she walks back over to her packs, the dirk still laying on the floor where she was crouched.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:52 pm

He frowned slightly before he looked down. He felt the urge to rip out her throat once more but held back. After all Sonari had shown her respect... maybe she was important and he didn't know it? He bit down on his lower lip, inaudibly whimpering. At her question he forced himself to look back up at her. "Reconstruction... they're putting in a military wing...."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:56 pm

Jezreah nods, her eyes now leaving the druid as she begins to walk around the room once more, her feet making no noise as she explores the main entry way. "I see, many seem to be building armies lately" she murmers to herself, her ears twitching slightly. "I myself see little use for war other than to make a profit, what of you druid?" she asks, her hips swaying as she places one foot directly infront of the other as she walks, her long hair swaying against her back and her arms still crossed under her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:59 pm

The Druid watched her for several minutes before he returned his gaze down to the ground, simply listening now. He winced at how she refered to him. "My name is Nadel. And I will do anything to keep the rest of the world uncorrupted. It pains me to hear the cries of agony from the animals and plants of the forest. If war will help rid them of their pain, I see nothing wrong with it." He glanced down at his bare hands, frowning. "I will personally fight."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:04 pm

Jezreah's ears twitch but she does not look back, her smile dark "I see, so in order to save the precious forests you will see them burn in war?" she shakes her head slightly "How..interesting" she murmers before turning her emerald green eyes back upon the druid. "I was told there was sleeping quarters here" she says throatily "Would you like to show me where I may...sleep?" she says with a wicked grin upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:10 pm

His brows knitted together. He shook his head. "Sacrifice must be made! ...They understand. The old is willing to give their lives so the young may sprout and live without worry of destruction. They would rather die for new generations to live then to see themselves fully extinct... this world without life!" He paused as she seemed to no longer have interest in this subject. He shuddered slightly at the grin. "Of course... they're upstairs... follow me." He mumbled once more before walking forward and up the stairs. He showed her down the hallway to an uninhabited room. He pointed to it. "You may rest in here."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:13 pm

Jezreah chuckles as she follows the druid. Her feet making distinct clacks as her heals strike the stone with each deliberate step. She pears into the room and lets out a soft sigh "I see" she says with a lack of enthusiasm and tosses her packs into the room "Please tell me that you at least have hot food and perhaps coffee?" she says placing one hand on the druids shoulder, her long nails taping lightly against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:17 pm

He glanced at her, jumping slightly at her touch. His eyes narrowed slightly before he sighed and led her back down the stairs. "There should be something warm downstairs. Lady Hefna likes keeping warm food around." He muttered. He was obviously growing quite irritated with her behavior and demeanor. His tone of voice and the slight twitch in his right eye were the telltale signs.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Jezreah laughs and nods "Wonderful" she states simply and in obvious amusement at the druids discomfort "Do you really hate my kind so much?" she asks, letting her hand slide down his arm, the nails trailing lightly behind until at last she stops touching him. Jezreah leans against the wall, her eyes once again studying him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bag full of treasure   A bag full of treasure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bag full of treasure
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RolePlay :: RP-
Jump to: