Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP...must have RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

RP...must have RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:36 pm

The questions were on Lora's lips but she knew that some people didn't like being questioned... and she still didn't know this Death Knight very well. Instinctively she was very uneasy around such a creature....

"Yes a tour! Of course. Shionna, try to not kill Zarious again alright my dear?" She moved toward her frostsaber, who paused in her actions to nuzzle her master. Lorealie chuckled and straightened up, moving toward the doorway.

"Well obviously this here is the library, you can find mostly anything about everything here. Many guild members have brought all sorts of books from around Azeroth and Outlands. Across the hall here." She pointed toward a door in front of them. "Is the courtyard. We have an outdoor training court, fit with dummys and an archery post for when it's nice out. We also have some fountains and places to sit or grassy area's for picnics."

She then turned to the left pointing at doorways. "That's the downstairs bathroom, and there is the greeting hall which I know you've already seen." Here she laughed. "Right across from the greeting hall is our living room, there we have some games, places to lounge around. It's someplace nice to just relax."

Continuing down, she turned into one of the rooms on the left, she motioned with her hand as she walked through the room. "This is the medical facilities. If you ever have any severe injuries we have all sorts of supplies and a decent portion of us are well versed in medicine. " She paused at the end of the room and pointed to the left, towards opened double doors. "There is the recovery rooms, where you can rest off an injury while under surveillance. Okay follow me..." Exiting the room, she went back on her path through the guild hall.

"Right there is the dining hall. We have all sorts of food in the kitchen, usually someone is preparing something for everyone, but if there isn't anything made you're more then welcome to help yourself." They reached the end of the hall. "And to the left we have our meeting hall where we hold some of our guild meetings and to the right we have our training room. We have all sorts of training weapons, a few courses for physical training as well as weights. We also have a court for sparring, dummies, and an archery post like the courtyard. Upstairs is where all the bedrooms are as well as my office, as I said earlier."

The Draenei then turned towards the Night Elf. "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:40 pm

Hefna chews on her lip briefly, her eyes glancing around as she follows the Huntress.
"I think you covered it all for the most part, but I do wonder if it would be possible in the future to add a facilty to this grand place or not? You see, I must undergo special training" The way she said special comes out as if she was ashamed to say it, and her face attempts to remain neutral.

"Ofcourse I understand I am new here, and I do not seek to be a inconvience, or a burden to you and your people.."
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:47 pm

She rose a brow slightly, her arms crossing loosely over her chest as her face spoke of pure curiosity. "Special training? Well I try to accommodate everyone as best as I can. Simply tell me what you require and I will try my best to aid you in your needs Hefna."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:49 pm

chews on her lower lip briefly and takes a deep breath.
"Well, I need a room that is painted in pitch, to make it very dark, a small obsticale course, with perhaps mechanical training dumbies, a tumbling mat, various rings at different hieghts from the cieling, and a couple of balance beams"
she pauses briefly..
"Ofcourse should you decide it is worth putting in I will be happy to pay for construction costs"
She looks a little unsure for asking for so much and her hand reflexifly goes to the charm upon her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:54 pm

She placed a finger to her lips before she wandered into the training room. Her gaze slowly ran over it, it obvious by the look on her face that thoughts were running through her head.

"Well we have quite a lot of room in here, I'm sure if we rearrange a few things then we can certainly create this room for you. That and if we extend the outside a bit...." She smiled and nodded. "It shouldn't be a problem Hefna, and at most I'd simply ask for maybe half of the costs." She chuckled and patted the woman on the shoulder. "Like I said I try my best to accommodate you all, it's my pleasure to make you feel more at home or help you advance in your training."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:58 pm

Grows still at your touch, her face clearly showing her not used to being treated so...normally, given her appearance.
"I thank you so much, you have shown me great kindess...and such a open heart.."
She looks down at the floor, her face clearly in conflict. "And I am sorry for being so....secretive around you, there are just things that are hard enough to accept, and I am so used to being treated poorly due to what I am now."
Hefna looks back up, clear resolve upon her face as she states firmly.
"If there is anything you wish to know or ask of me, please do, I can only repay your kindess and openess with honesty and trust"
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:05 pm

There was still a smile on her lips, her pure white eyes observing the womans actions, laughing gently at her words.

"No need to thank me. I just see no reason to not treat you with kindness until you give me a reason to not."

Her lips pursed though, slowly moving to start walking back to the library. "Well... I don't like prying into others affairs, but I am curious as to why you need a pitch black room to train in."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:08 pm

Hefna bites on her lower lip, clearly uncomfortable at first. Slowly she removes the charm from her wrist and hands it over to you.
For the first time she looks up into your eyes with out the charm on. Slowly her Cobalt blue eyes bleed out to a milky white as her hand holds the charm out to you.
"Because with out this..I am useless, nothing more than a hunk of animated flesh, and a burden to those around me, but if I can train...then with out it at least I can still fight."
She lowers her face down and a single piece of ice crystal rolls down her cheek to shatter upon the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:13 pm

She held out her hand to take the charm that was given to her, she gasped loudly as she saw the color fade... the white of the eyes. Her own widened. "You're... blind." The surprise was clear in her voice. With a soft whistle and a shake of her head she reached out with her empty hand to take a hold of one of Hefna's, making it easier to hand her the charm back.

But she paused as her own vision began to change, instead of seeing shapes, colors, and features she instead saw the reds and blues of the heat in the area. She shivered slightly and hurriedly handed it over, scared it could harm her eyes.

"Don't call yourself useless. Everyone has a use, and everyone can make a difference as long as they believe it to be true. But.. that is how you see...? It explains why Zarious was invisible to you... he's dead technically and admits no heat."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:19 pm

Hefna takes the charm back and attaches it back to the bracelet, with a deep sigh she begins to explain.
"With this I can at least see object, walls and people, even undead leave the area a little colder, but ghosts and such creatures do not. As for not being useful, well after I was made this way by my commander Arthas found that I was only useful for entertaining his..." Hefna shudder slightly "Living and unliving favorites in the slave pits."
With a sigh her eyes shift back to Cobalt Blue and her hand rests reasuringly upon the trinket.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:24 pm

She frowned deeply at Hefna's words and immediately without thought embraced her, one arm moving around to pat the back of her head. She for the moment ignored the cold of her new friends skin. "That's terrible. I've... never had to do such things before but if you ever need to talk out any horrors of your past... please I will listen if only to lighten your heart just a bit." Releasing the Night Elf, Lorealie smiled all the wider at her. "Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:27 pm

Grows very still as she feels your hand patting her back and touching the many scars upon her back. After a moment she relaxes slightly and nods.
"I will keep that in mind..."
Her lips purse in thought briefly and then with out thinking she blurts out.
"What of Ffion, I recently spent some time with her, and I kissed her, but I am not sure, I am afraid of being another..oddity for someone to enjoy.."
Hefna immedeatly begins to blush and turns away, her scars showing up clearly along her neck and going down the back of her dress.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:32 pm

Raising a brow at her sudden confession, Lorealie stared at the Death Knight in a mixture of bemusement and shock. "Uh well...."

She shook her head, she never knew that Ffion... well... went that way. She blinked and stared at the ground for a moment before lifting her gaze. She stayed silent as she couldn't help but stare at the scars on her body. She really did feel pity for this creature... no this woman. She forced a smile on her lips once more.

"Ffion is a very sweet girl. She wouldn't be one to thing of you as a novelty."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:34 pm

Hefna nods slowly "Thank you, but I think I need to rest now, I am tired.."
Hefna slowly walks away, the hem of her dress showing more scars on the back of her legs as she begins to walk up the stairs. She stops briefly and turns to look at the Huntress "Thank you, for everything"
With that she goes upstairs where a door can be heard softly closing.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:37 pm

Lorealie nodded to her. "Sleep well Hefna. I will hopefully see you later."

She moved back into the library and looked down at the two cats who were now resting peacefully next to one another. The Draenei chuckled softly, it really was nice for some new blood... made life more interesting.

And with that thought she went back to her studies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP...must have RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RolePlay :: RP-
Jump to: