Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP...must have RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:18 am

Hefna walks into the guild hall and holds her bags to her side, her cold eyes examining the entrance hallway, her body stance is uncertain as to her reception.
"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:58 am

The Draenei glanced up from her spot in the Library... was there someone moving around in here? Her brows knitted together, and fairly puzzled she placed a bookmark in the current book she was studying and strolled out of the room. She wore a fairly simple purple robe with gold linings. It cut off at her stomach and reached the floor. (Don't feel like going into detail xD It'd get long if you know what the imbued netherweave robe is... yay :3)

"Oh! Hefna, you made it." There was surprise in her voice and a smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:37 pm

Smiles shyly and nods her head in respect "I am glad I found this place as well" She hefts her bags a little more, her armor clanking lightly as she chews on her lower lip. "Is there a place I can drop this off at M'L...Miss?"
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:46 pm

Pushing back a few of the strands that fell in front of her face, she glanced down at the bags the woman carried. Her smile widened a bit more as she stepped forward offering to help with her bags.

"Upstairs there are rooms for all of the members of our guild, I can take you to one of the free ones so you can get comfortable. And please, call me Lorealie."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:48 pm

Nods slowly and continues to stand unsure of herself "I would greately appreciate a place to drop my things" she smiles softly and waits patiently, her body tense and her eyes staring slightly ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:03 pm

Lorealie pursed her lips together, taking her actions as a sign she didn't want assistance. With a gentle sigh she turned her back and began to walk toward the stairs.

"Well please follow me Hefna."

Leading her up the stairs, she stopped at the top and pointed down the right side of the hallway. "Down there is my room and office. If you're well aware that I'm here but can't find me elsewhere, I'm most likely there. Simply knock on my door is all I ask."

Turning left, she continued walking, explaining how there were many spare rooms for any guests that might come to the hall and also for sudden new members to their order. Hefna's room was in the middle corridor, the third room down. Lorealie opened the door and smiled at the Death Knight.

"There's a bed, closet, and desk in your room to start, but any way you desire to redecorate is up to you. There's a small bathroom attached in the back. Would you require anything else?" She watched the Night Elf questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:06 pm

Leans into the room and looks around, her lips pursed in thought, her wrist hitting against the door's edge, a small charm falling to the floor. Henfa freezes, her face going blank and her body tensing up, her lips opening slightly in suprise. Slowly she places one hand on the door and slides down to the floor, her hand sliding across the floor, as panic sets into her face.

"I..I think this is wonderful and thank you" She manages to stutter out "I think I can handle it from here" Her voice rises in pitch as she squats in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:09 pm

Lorealie's brows knitted together as she watched Hefna's actions, her head tilting sideways noting the panic and hearing the change on her voice. She knelt down next to her and placed a hesitant hand on her shoulder.

"Hefna...? Whats wrong? You look a fright."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:12 pm

Freezes at the feel of your hand upon her shoulder, her colbalt blue eyes flashing in fear briefly before she regains control.
With slow movements she slowly stands up and shakes her head "No...Nothing..I" takes a slow even breath "I will be fine, it is just some" shakes her head once more and moves carefully into the room and sets her bags at her feet. "I appreciate you welcoming me into your home"
Hefna looks over at the bed, her jaw slightly clenched as small drops of ice slide down her forhead, her breath forming clouds of ice crystals in the air before her.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:19 pm

The huntress frowned slightly before she removed her hand and straightened up. "If you say so Hefna." She murmured and moved past the Night Elf. "If you require anything else I'll be in library which is just to the left when you reach the bottom of the stairs. If you also would like a tour of the guild hall, I can give it to you." She then bowed her head, leaving the Death Knight upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:21 pm

sighs softy and nods, her face turned away from you as she cries quietly to herself. After a few minutes she gathers herself and begins groping around the floor looking for the charm she lost. Her lips constantly moving as she tries to reasure herself in this new enviroment, her welcome still uncertain in her own mind, her other hand gropping a charm which hangs from her neck.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:29 pm

Making it to the bottom of the stairs, she was met by a feline who came just past her knees. She smiled down at the frost saber and placed a hand on his head. By all rights, one who saw him would consider themselves insane possibly, for the cat was quite transparent. Lorealie called him a 'ghostsaber' and he was one of her best friends.

"What do you think Zari?" She murmered to him, contining on her way to the library.

"She seems strange, hiding something. That's obvious." The cat responded into his masters mind.

It caused Lore to laugh to herself, pausing in her journey to the library. "Would it be right to aid her?"

"I'll go." Bounding off up the stairs, Zarious slowly stalked through the halls until he heard movement. Sitting down right infront of the doorway, he cocked his head sideways.

"Need help?" This time the voice obviously aimed towards Hefna.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:32 pm

Jumps as the voice floats to her, her body freezing in mid action, her arms still outstretched along the floor as she searched for the missing object, her mouth parted and her body tense as she stuggles not to reach for a weapon. Her eyes stare forward not moving.
After a moment or two she gathers herself and mentally curses herself for not noticing the approaching visitor. "Who..Who are you" she askes.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:40 pm

The cat tilted his head to the side, his intelligent blue eyes surveying the situation, as much of a smile as was possible was on his mouth.

"No need to worry. I'm Lorealie's... pet. My name is Zarious... need help finding something?" He slowly padded forward, deliberetly making his foot falls 'heard' so he wouldn't frighten her anymore. "You're unable to see... aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:42 pm

Bites down on her lip as she hears the animal approaching, her desire to hide kicking in as she lowers her head, the long scars along her skin showing up vibrantly against her pale skin.

"I am fine..please...I..."

She shakes her head and begins to cry once more, her arms curling up under her body, her Cobalt armor scrapping against the stone floor.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:46 pm

He winced at the sound of her armor scraping the floor, one paw lifted upward, paused in midair as her distress was becoming more and more apparent.

"This is fine? I'd really hate to see you upset." He laughed at his own joke, not in mocking, more to lighten the mood then anything else.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:52 pm

Hefna bites her tongue as she feels the anger inside of her explode upwards by the joke, her hands curl into fist as drops of ice hit the floor. With a shake of her head she reminds herself that she is among friends, or so she hopes. Her face showing some resignation she slowly stands up and bows her head.
"I thank you for your offer but I think I will rest"
She turns and runs face first into the door jam, pulling what dignity she has left back up, she walks carefully into the room and closes the door quietly.
Soon her armor can be heard creaking as she sits upon the bed in abject misery.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:56 pm

The ghostsaber takes a step backward, his tail twitching behind him at her words. He felt a mixture of pity and amusement at her situation. He knew better then to tell Lorealie... he'd probably be skinned alive if she knew how much he was enjoying this new member. With a shake of his head and a slight chuckle he trotted up to the closed door. Sitting back on his haunches he pushed himself up so he was standing up on his hind legs, his front paws on the door for balance.

"Don't go hiding, you haven't gotten the grand tour yet!" There was laughter in his voice once again.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:00 pm

Hefna sighs softly as she slowly gathers her self courage back up and begins searching the floor of her room. After what seems like hours she finally feels the warm pulse of the trinket. With a long sigh she places it carefully back upon her wrist and stands up strait, once more confident in herself.
After a little longer to compose herself she changes into a slinky black dress and heads down to the library, once again looking for Lore.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:05 pm

The ghostsaber gave up after a little while of silence and with a grumble of displeasure he returned back downstairs. In the library, Lore was sitting down at one of the desks with a light on over the book she was reading. Next to her was a fairly large pile of even more, and in her head she held a quil pen which she twirled around every so often while holding it poised over a note sheet. She glanced up at Zarious as he entered the room and smiled at him, giggling as soon after her large frostsaber pounced ontop of him. The ghostsaber growled playfully and nipped at Shionna until she got off of him and returned to her place next to their master.

"Well?"

Zarious motioned with his head, the closest he could come to a shrug and joined Shionna. The Draenei rolled her eyes and went back to work until she heard footsteps coming down the hall.

"Hefna?" She called. She was quite curious and worried about their new member, she wasn't quite sure what to think, especially since her bad-tempered friend didn't feel like telling her anything.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:09 pm

Slowly enters the Library and looks over at Lore, her deep black dress is a stark contrast to her pale pale skin, a golden charm hangs from the necklace, and upon closer inspection can be seen to be of Sin'Dori crafting, on her right wrist a golden bracelet holds a soft glowing gem, it pulses softly as it swings from its attachment.
"I wish to appoligize for my actions upstairs.."
She blushes faintly as her left hand caresses the long braid across her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:12 pm

She put down the quill as the Night Elf entered the library and spoke to her. Pushing her chair away from the desk, she turned it so she was facing the woman more. One leg was crossed over the other, with her hands placing themselves in her lap.

"No need to apologize Hefna. At most I was simply worried because of your sudden distress, you're alright now I pray?"
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:17 pm

Smiles softly and waves a hand. "It was a momentary distress, I just did not want to worry you at all"
Hefna smiles softly and looks around the room. "I understand you have a creature that serves you, it was very nice of him to try and assist me, I also wanted to thank you for that"
Hefna begins to wander the room her eyes glancing around.
Her eyes fall upon the Frostsaber and she tilts her head slightly as she watches him play with thin air.

"Is your cat alright? Or does he normally play alone?"
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:21 pm

She smiled warmly in response. She stood up and took the first three books from her stack and brought them over to the book case she had taken them from. The library was quite large, with many books and ladders scattered about to help you get the books at higher shelves. There were places to sit everywhere, a decent amount towards the back where you could read in peace with practically no worry of being discovered.

Lorealie tilted her head at Hefna quizzically before looking to Shionna and Zarious. The former having gotten up and was batting at the former while purring. Zarious was simply attempting to dodge the much larger paw.

"Play alone? What are you talking about? Shionna is playing with Zarious. Or can't you see him?" Her gaze fell on the ghostsaber once more... no he wasn't making himself a faint image. "You should be able to. He's a ghostsaber but fairly solid right now."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:24 pm

Bites on her lower lip, her face tightening slightly as she looks away from the room.
"I am sorry, I did not notice him, he is quite...." she chews on her lower lip briefly "Nice looking"
Hefna summons up a smile once more and tries to straiten up.
"He was saying something about a tour?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP...must have RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP...must have RP   RP...must have RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP...must have RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RolePlay :: RP-
Jump to: