Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyleste here...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyleste
Liber
Liber
Cyleste

Cyleste here... Empty
PostSubject: Cyleste here...   Cyleste here... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:39 pm

Tagging along, as usual. Well, where to begin? I've been playing numerous MMO's for awhile now, both pay and free. Either I don't end up liking the systems or I just plain lose interest. I've been mostly RP/PVE for all of it, never having developed the taste for PvP. I think its a matter of 1) High learning curve of most PvP play and 2) I'm just not blood-thirsty enough to get any real enjoyment out of the ganking that goes on. Does that make me a care bear? Neutral

Anyway, I'm pretty verbose when given the right topic, but sometimes I do shell-up a bit so bring a hammer. WoW was purchased sometime last year on a recommendation from my mates RP guild on Guild Wars and we shelved it when we got busy. I just recently re-activated the account, so forgive me if I ask really basic questions or seem to be more than clueless about some things. I'm also usually on late afternoons/ early evenings and all night Friday and Saturday (I work 3rds). So if anyone needs an extra hand or just wants to RP/chat, give me a holler.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

Cyleste here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyleste here...   Cyleste here... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:53 pm

*takes out hammer* Don't worry you won't be allowed to shell up on my clock! -snicker snicker-
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net

Cyleste here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyleste here...   Cyleste here... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:19 am

Ooh, ooh! My pally alt uses hammers! lol, Anyways, I'm just like you; I've never seen waht was so interesting about PvP :/

and since Care Bears scare me... and you don't scare me.... that must mean you aren't a Care Bear!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cyleste here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyleste here...   Cyleste here... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyleste here...
Page 1 of 1