Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Picture of Cyleste

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Picture of Cyleste Empty
PostSubject: Picture of Cyleste   Picture of Cyleste Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:41 am

Apparently my uncle has a much cooler image of Draenei than blizzard does.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f77/13/07/95/79/th/cylest13.jpg[/img][/url]
Picture of Cyleste Cylest13
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

Picture of Cyleste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of Cyleste   Picture of Cyleste Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:59 pm

Ah your uncle draws these? He is an excellent artist then ^_^ Gorgeous picture of Cyleste.
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net
Cyleste
Liber
Liber
Cyleste

Picture of Cyleste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of Cyleste   Picture of Cyleste Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:21 pm

Neee?

Oh...

My...

Gods...

Tsa...she's beautiful !!

My most heartfelt thanks to you and your uncle. You just made this old gamer tear up, and thats a hard thing to do these days. I wish I could show you, but that picture is my new desktop.

I just wish I was more of a poet so I could express just how much that means to me. For now, I suppose all I can do is tell you how much I love the picture, and if there's anything that is in my power to do for you then just ask and you'll have it
Back to top Go down

Picture of Cyleste Empty
PostSubject: It was my intention to flatter you....   Picture of Cyleste Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:06 pm

Believe it or not my Uncle says he's actually drawn pictures for role playing games many years ago. He's still quite active in the art community. And yes, he rocks. The picture here took him less than two hours and it was done off a twenty minute (all James brown) pose. Oh, and he is happy you like it....and so am I. (For all those fencers who care: that's a middle hanging guard in back stance. The sword is and Italian Espandona (Type XV hollow ground blade 46", 2 & 3/4 pounds). The armor, he just made up.
Back to top Go down
Cyleste
Liber
Liber
Cyleste

Picture of Cyleste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of Cyleste   Picture of Cyleste Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:20 pm

Keep that up and you're going to make me look up fencing...

You realize that, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Picture of Cyleste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of Cyleste   Picture of Cyleste Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picture of Cyleste
Page 1 of 1