Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild events. OOC and IC

Go down 
5 posters

Guild Events? Explained below.
Scavenger Hunt
Guild events. OOC and IC I_vote_lcap14%Guild events. OOC and IC I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Naked Instance Run
 14% [ 1 ]
Low level boss
 14% [ 1 ]
Mystery Trip
Guild events. OOC and IC I_vote_lcap57%Guild events. OOC and IC I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Dodgeball
Guild events. OOC and IC I_vote_lcap0%Guild events. OOC and IC I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

Guild events. OOC and IC Empty
PostSubject: Guild events. OOC and IC   Guild events. OOC and IC Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:41 pm

Speaks for itself. Come up with a list of things, we set up teams and whoever gets the most of the item wins.

We get groups together and run through an instance (Low level like Deadmines) and are completely without loot and in my case (As a hunter) a pet. Even out the levels and whoever completes the DMs first wins. Or it can be completely for fun!

Make a lvl 1 alt and make a raid group. Everyone goes after Hogger.

This one I'm planning on doing. More or less we can take turns on this. Someone takes about 10 screenshots of various places in the game, leaving a common theme between all of them. You put them in slightly obscure places but make sure to leave a hint so people can guess. Then whoever can take screenshots of those same locations next gets to lead the next round, and so on.

We get a good number of groups of three and about 10 or 15 leather balls. Get specific colors for teams. Throw the balls around the groups and whoever has the most balls at the end of the round is eliminated. Put it in a place thats open or enclosed depending on group vote.

Give me your own ideas/opinions/etc when you vote in the poll.
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net
Kaimesha
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Kaimesha

PostSubject: Re: Guild events. OOC and IC   Guild events. OOC and IC Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:05 pm

Yay Mystery Trip! It sounds like a lot of fun and I wouldn't mind getting the chance to get to do something like that ^_^

Second choice would have to be the Naked Instance Run, seeing as how that would just be extremely hilarious xD
Back to top Go down
http://sonikkugal.deviantart.com/
Elladari
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Elladari

PostSubject: Re: Guild events. OOC and IC   Guild events. OOC and IC Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:42 am

Lawl@Youguys. We're the only two people who voted! And both for Mystery Trip! w00t!

-Dances-
Back to top Go down
Cyleste
Liber
Liber
Cyleste

PostSubject: Re: Guild events. OOC and IC   Guild events. OOC and IC Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:08 pm

Well, if your going to do the scavenger hunt, you'll need to section it off for different levels (i.e., no Outland shots for those who can't get there, No Northrend shots for the few of us who haven't gotten WotLK yet, a lvl 30 isn't going to survive long enough to take a pic in the heart of Felwood, etc.) and it seems to break down from there.

Dodgeball would be cool, but only if we get an actual group together. Otherwise, we're just stuck with a bunch of balls (HA!)

Never been on a 'Raid' before...so I can't comment one way or another.

I'll vote for the mystery trip. Not sure of the details but it just sounds cool
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: Guild events. OOC and IC   Guild events. OOC and IC Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:45 pm

Hehe thank you for your unput Cyle!
Back to top Go down
Ffion
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Ffion

PostSubject: Re: Guild events. OOC and IC   Guild events. OOC and IC Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:09 pm

WOW! I think they would all be really fun!!! i like them all!!! can we do them all?! please please PLEASE! Pwease? WEEEEEEEEEE

WEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: Guild events. OOC and IC   Guild events. OOC and IC Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:01 pm

lmao I swear me putting in the hyper smilies was a bad idea Razz

And of course we can do them all. I can get started on the Mystery Trip ASAP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elladari
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Elladari

PostSubject: Re: Guild events. OOC and IC   Guild events. OOC and IC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:21 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

...Sorry.
Neee?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild events. OOC and IC   Guild events. OOC and IC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild events. OOC and IC
Page 1 of 1