Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Guild Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

First Guild Meeting Empty
PostSubject: First Guild Meeting   First Guild Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:46 pm

Alright, our guild has gotten to a very nice size I would say, so it might be time that a guild meeting is put into play so all questions, concerns, ideas, can be addressed and we all know we're on the same page.

Now I need you all to tell me what day would be good for you and the time. We all have different scheduals, but I want to make it so that as many people can make it as possible. I also want this meeting to happen sometime this weekend, or next week.
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net

PostSubject: Meetings   First Guild Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:52 pm

I work nights from 10pm-6am so any time in the after noon from 4pm - 7pm is good for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Guild Meeting   First Guild Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:57 pm

I am not sure yet when me and Amerisitne can be there, it is the end of the month and our new schedule is nto out yet, but we will keep you updated bounce What a Face
Back to top Go down
Cyleste
Liber
Liber
Cyleste

PostSubject: Re: First Guild Meeting   First Guild Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:39 pm

In order to keep brief and not clog up the thread, I'll pretty much go with Sin's schedule on this. Looks like we both keep the same hours. As long as I get a few days notice, I can pretty much shift around to get there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: times   First Guild Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:18 pm

I work retail but I work the 3rd shift. I work anywhere from 4 ot 5:30 to 9:30pm. and I usually go to Sinth's work to give him a cell to contact me when I am home on his breaks. (dont get to see him a Lot) So I dont make it home if he work til about 10:30 or close to 11:00 becuase we have a new manager whos still learning how to close the store... x.x; so anything after 11:00pm Im good. though Im sure if I miss anything and Sinth can make it to the meetings, Im sure he can update me on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Guild Meeting   First Guild Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:27 am

Uh Folks? Not to be a wet blanket but..

I think many of us are from different time zones. To be clear, we should be certain we are posting when we are free according to Server Time as opposed to our local time. Unless y'all have been doing that, in which case I am an idiot.

btw, I'm free almost anytime, anyday except for between 7pm and 1am server time on everyday except for friday and saturday. I'm free all day then ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Huh   First Guild Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:25 am

the server is my time irl lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Guild Meeting   First Guild Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:42 am

Alternative high school unfortunately doesnt have alternative hours. I'm free nights.....pretty much all of them. But not days.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: First Guild Meeting   First Guild Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:59 pm

Alright I'll take all of your schedules into consideration when I plan the guild meeting. My times alternate a lot, I study at home which is part of the reason why I'm online as often as I am, and I usually am watching my younger brother. But sadly I don't have my own computer and use the one in my parents room and for that fact, nights are sometimes difficult for me, unless I have one of my friends over with their laptop.

I will most likely work this by getting a night where Kaimesha is over at my house so that she can sit over my shoulder and watch the meeting and it'll be okay for me to be on late at night since I can just be downstairs.

The meeting will most likely take place one of these nights (Some point during the week, the exact night or possible nights) And I can pinpoint the possible dates hopefully by tonight when Kai gets her work schedual. More then likely the meeting will take place some where around 11pm, 12am server time. My time zone is an hour ahead of the server time so yeah, not all that bad. -laughs-
Back to top Go down
Ixelmi
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Ixelmi

PostSubject: Re: First Guild Meeting   First Guild Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:25 pm

*salute* Sounds good to me. I'll try and get on later in the day then so mjy grandparents don't have a caniption ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yumimousey

PostSubject: man   First Guild Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:44 pm

ill not be there but mids can fill me in i got to be at work at 10pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I'll be there   First Guild Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:48 pm

I'll be there for Sinth.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: First Guild Meeting   First Guild Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:39 pm

The Guild meeting has been set for Tuesday night, 11pm, 12am server time. Please try and be there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I'll be there!   First Guild Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:31 am

I'll be there Lore ^_^; but if its rp wise Mids wont be there. simple fact for what Sinth said to her today, about her being a burden.
Back to top Go down
Cyleste
Liber
Liber
Cyleste

PostSubject: Re: First Guild Meeting   First Guild Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:54 am

Damn. Puts me right out. I'll be just coming back from 1st break. Can someone send me the chat log, or just give a brief summary?
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: First Guild Meeting   First Guild Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:07 am

Aw Cyleste you can't make it? Don't worry I'll be posting notes on what happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Forgive me!!!   First Guild Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:24 am

Forgive me and Sinth... v.v; We were on a pvp server. on the 70's doing Zul'Gurub. It was pretty interseting. im sorry we missed it!! *Begs, how pathetic (lol)* Forgive us!! ;-;!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Guild Meeting   First Guild Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Guild Meeting
Page 1 of 1