Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lost is Found

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:58 pm

The woman laid in the grass, the many cuts bleeding, her elven face beaten beyond recognition. She was dying, alone.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:05 pm

Lorealie slowly opened the door the the guild hall and exited the building. The wore a pair of white leather pants and a brown leather jerkin. She wore a brown belt, high black boots and a brown gloves that came up to her elbows. Next to her strode her ghost saber Zarious who was frowning up at her as she practically ignored all of what he said.

She slowly moved toward the stables, saddling up her Zhevra before mounting and riding off on her at high speeds. Zarious following with all of his might.

She headed towards the Shadowglen, having always swore to herself that she'd visit this haven for young Night Elves. Riding past the guardian trees, she pulled her mount to a slow trot. While the Draenei was otherwise occupied with her own mind, Zarious smelt the unmistakable scent of Elven blood... familar Elven blood. With a small twitch of his tail, he diverted from Lorealie's trail and towards the scent.

Seeing a crumpled body on the ground, he bound toward her, nudging at her form with his paw. His ears laid back on the top of his head. "Hello? Are you alright?" He could swear he knew who she was but... how?
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:09 pm

The woman laid there, unmoving and barely breathing, her body moving almost bonelessly at the paws of the Ghostsaber. Her hand clutched a object, covered in blood yet it still seemed to gleam slightly in the sunlight. Part of her right ear had been sliced off, and many scars could be seem through her bloodied bodice covering her back, the rips of long claws exposing the flesh below. A moan escaped her lips, as the pool of blood under her continued to grow.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:19 pm

The ghost saber growled, looking behind him he nuzzled the woman, silently telling her to hold on. Following his nose, he quickly found Lorealie conversing with one of the teachers who taught the young Night Elves their basic training.

Jumping in between them he growled and hissed at Lorealie, nudging her with his head towards the direction of the woman. The Draenei's brows furrowed together, her milky white eyes showing her confusion.

"Zarious, stop it! I'm in the middle of a-"

"There is no time for this! Someones dying! Someone you might want to save!"

She stopped in her protest practically immediately. Letting herself be dragged back towards the corpse, she gasped in surprise seeing the large pool of blood and the terrible shape the woman was in. Kneeling down she tilted her head towards the object, her eyes widening as recognition hit her.

"By The Light no!" She whispered. Her eyes closing she called upon the gift that all her race possessed. Murmuring a prayer to the Naaru, she begged for her gift to mend this woman.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:23 pm

Hefna stirred, her mind in agony, her body mending, she tried to roll over yet nothing wanted to work. A soft moan escaping her lips as she felt her insides come to life with fire and pain. She tried to double over, but everything hurt.

Lorealie's voice came echoing to her ears and the memories came crashing in, filling her mind of love wanted, lost, of pain, of hope, of fear and jealousy. The emblem dropped from her broken fingers. Hefna tried to cry, but nothing would work. All she could do was lay there, suffering from her physical and emotional trama's.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:28 pm

Lorealie shivered violently as she tried to gently move Hefna onto her back. Her hands shook as she looked upon her former loves face, disbelief and happiness shining in Lorealie's eyes as she began looking over the womans body, barely noticing the emblem simply trying to make it so that Hefna no longer bled, that she would live once more.

It was Zarious who picked up the emblem, his ears twitching as he dropped it on the womans stomach, his head tilting sideways. Lorealie glared at him frantically.

"Help me!" She pleaded while trying to call upon her gift once more.

"What do you want me to do?" His tail twitched in irritation. "Lick her to life?"
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:31 pm

Henfa cried out at the touch of the Lorealie, her agony intensified by the touch of one who filled her thoughts currently. Her own will to live had gone to about nothing. The suffering she had caused, filled her mind and soul.

Softly Hefna spoke "Please let me die" she cried, her face turned ashen and she lost conciousness again. Her flesh warm against Lorealie's hands.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:38 pm

Lorealie's face went pale at Hefna's request. She felt tears well in her eyes, shaking her head stubbornly, gripping Hefna's warm hand with a soft giggle. "This is your second chance... no I can't." The tears fell in rivers, turning to her ghost saber and ordering him to bring her mount to her, he was quick to obey. She remained there, holding Hefna to her and still slowly pushing her healing gift into the woman's body, praying that the wounds were mending.

Hearing the hoof falls of her mount, Lorealie wasted no time to gently move Hefna from the ground to sitting atop her mount. Carefully mounting behind her, she pulled on her zhevra's reigns, making her go at a slow trot.

"I'm taking you home." Lorealie softly cooed into her dear friends ear. "You'll be safe."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:44 pm

Hefna sat limp on the mount, her wounds healed, her soul tortured. Hefna did not want to live anymore, she once again had felt the brief comfort of death, once again the grave had cloaked her in nothingness, and once again someone stole it from her, and shoved her back into a world of pain and suffering.

Her heart beat again, life filled her viens, her heart beating weakly against her ribs. "Why?" she asked Lorealie "Why save me?" she cried "All I did was cause misery and pain, until you hated me" Hefna covered her face with her hands as tears burned down her face.

Hefna's mind seemed on the verge of snapping in half as she felt the slowly trot of the mount below her. The thoughts of her conflicting emotions, her love for Aave and for Lorealie ripping her mind and soul apart.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:50 pm

The woman shook her head at Hefna's words, drawing her mount along barely traveled animal paths to reduce the amount of people they'd run into. She released the reigns with one hand and gently ran her fingers over Hefna's hair.

"I can't let you die...." She murmured. "I was so scared you were gone forever. Elladari... I saw him embracing another woman, you disappeared... Jezreah seems to have fallen off the face of the planet after I gave myself to her." She felt more tears fall down her cheeks, she silently cursed them, cursed the show of weakness.

"Maybe if you live Aave will return to us... maybe with her Cyle will come back." She choked back a sob as she pulled her Zhevra through the main gates of their guild hall. "With Cyle perhaps everyone else who had disappeared in time. Maybe my sister...." She bit down violently on her lower lip, tasting the iron of her blood as she dismounted.

Carefully she slipped Hefna off the saddle and into her arms.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Hefna curled up in Lorealie's arms, tears still racking her body. Her voice mute as she tried to come to terms with her living body. Lorealie's words echo'd through her mind, further drawing the widening crack in her conciousness further open. "Memories flodded her mind, pain and agony slicing her open in waves of sorrow.

"Let me die" she begged "I am not worth saving"
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:03 pm

Balancing her weight carefully, she opened up the front door. Carrying her into the medical rooms the Draenei placed Hefna onto one of the beds before hurrying to get the bandages and antiseptic as well as potions to aid healing that were stocked in cabinets in the corner. Pulling over a tray, she put down all of the equipment.

Lorealie grabbed a knife and very carefully removed any clothing that was on her, wincing as wounds were revealed or a thick layer of caked blood was pulled off. With a gentle shudder she soon got to work on trying to clean out her multiple wounds.

"I can't Hefna. You're everything to me. You're the only one I have left... I can't let you leave me. Fight for me... please."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:10 pm

Hefna grew silent as she was placed on the bed, her will to live slowly being swallowed by her own self pity. Her eyes closed she relived all the memories from her first death to now. The torture's she inflicted, the pain and suffering that seemed to surround her.

She winced as the cloths were removed from her body, the unusual feeling of cold against her skin causing her to shiver. Loud growling noise echo's from her stomach.

"How can I be everything to you?" she asks sadly "I did so many awful things to you!" She tries to roll over onto her side, facing away from Lorealie,her back opening new wounds that start to bleed once again. Unable to deal with the strain she soon passes out on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Lorealie frowned deeply at her words and actions. The Draenei shook her head sadly and quickly got to work cleaning and stitching up the new wounds that were opened up. With Hefna now unconcious, the woman checked, rechecked, and triple checked all over the Night Elves body. The stichings were reinforced and everything was bandaged so there wasn't a chance of the stitchings being pulled.

Once satisfied with her work, she took out a sterilyzed syringe and filled it with a healing elixer that Cyleste had proudly stocked their medical room with. Taking Hefna's arm she cleaned the area, watching Hefna's reaction as she pushed the needle into her arm, injecting her with the healing liquid before drawing it out. Lorealie smiled at the Night Elf and gently caressed her cheek.

"Everything will be alright now... I swear it."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:20 pm

Hefna stired as the liquid flowed through her body, slowly she opened her eyes and looked up at Lorealie, tears forming in her eyes.
"Why...why save me?" she asked. Her stomach growled with hunger.

She watched Lorealie, her body still aching, her soul tormented, her need to have an answer plain upon her battered face.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:26 pm

She looked upon the womans face and shook her head gently. She leaned down to place a soft kiss on her lips, resting her forehead against Hefna's.

"Because I love you. Now please, remain here and still while I prepare you food."

Placing once more kiss on her lips, she moved away from the Night Elfs bed and out of the medical room. She returned a few minutes later with a plate of soft bread with butter,and a few pieces of ripe fresh fruit, She also carried a glass of cool water. Putting the plate down while helping Hefna to sit, she offered the plate to her.

"Please eat."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:34 pm

Hefna's eyes widened at the confession, her own inner turmoil flaring to life. New tears rolled down her face as she cried silently.
With a shiver she felt Lorealie's lips caress her own, and her breath seemed to stop briefly.

Hefna watched Lorealie leave the room then closed her eyes, her own mind raging inside of her as she struggled to figure out what to do. Soon after she heard Lorealie return, her eyes opening to study the woman, whom still held such a large part of her heart and mind.

Slowly she sat up and began to eat, nibbling at the food offered to her.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:38 pm

Lorealie watched Hefna, pleased by her taking the offered food. Drawing up a seat, she watched her in silence for several moments before she chuckled gently.

"This is wonderful. Surely with you coming back it's a sure sign that the others shall as well! Everything will return back to normal. Yes that's how it's going to be." With the look in her eye it was obvious she was caught within her own hopes, forming a dream world to tell herself everything would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:43 pm

Hefna watched Lorealie's hope blossom in her eyes. A look of fear crossing her own features "And what if they don't, please.." she says softly "I do not want you to fall apart on me again.." she sighed softly "If Aave has left..and" she shakes her head "If she is gone, I cannot afford to lose you as well, I still love you, I always have"
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:52 pm

Lorealie frowned and looked toward the Night Elf. She felt a surge of joy hearing Hefna's words but also stricken down from her realistic statement. She slowly nodded, forcing herself to smile.

"Of... of course Hefna. We must keep in mind they might not return. "She then reached for the plate. "You should get your rest. You need to regain your strength."
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Hefna reached up and placed her warm palm on Lorealie's cheek, her eyes looking into the other woman's. "Will you hold me while I sleep?" she asks tenderly as she moves to one side of the bed making room for Lorealie.

Hefna laid down and held her arms out to her, waiting patiently. Her mind rushing like a flooded river, filled with emtions and pain.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:00 pm

She stopped dead midpace at the request. Turning towards her, she smiled gently with a single tear coursing down her cheek. She nodded and leaning down to remove her boots and her gloves, she laid down in bed. Gathering Hefna up in her arms, she held her close, nuzzling the top of her head with her cheek.

"Anything for you." She whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:01 pm

Hefna sighed softly and curled around Lorealie, her eyes closing as she fell asleep. Tears drying on Lorealie's shirt "Thank you" she whispered before her breathing steadied into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Aave
Novus Oriundus
Novus Oriundus

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:01 pm

Her charger rears up, screaming as he makes for the door. His riders face twisted slightly in pain, blood dripping slowly from the wound on her thigh. The Draenei's face is pale as she slowly dismounts and limps her way to the door. A sigh of relief and a warm smile reach her lips as she reaches for the handle. She pauses briefly as she enters, looking around. *It's been so long...* tears begin to form in her eyes.
Slowly she makes for the infirmary, her leg aching with each step. As she enters she quickly scans the room, seeing the two women lying asleep on the bed. Her face lights up as she spots Lorealie. She opens her mouth as if to say something as her eyes fall on the woman next to her, her heart sinking. She's so familiar...her heart aches at the thought of Hefna, the marriage that never was...the reason she fled to Northrend and sunk herself into battle. She tosses her bag to the side, her mace and shield clattering loudly as it hits the floor. Quickly she sinks to a bed in the corner, her tears flowing freely as she tries to wash off her leg. All she can do it look at the women, broken-hearted. She quickly pours bourbon on her leg and begins stitching, pain filling her body as she stares at them, her eyes a cold blue, thinking of Hefna and Lorealie...
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:34 pm

It was the loud sound of metal that awoke her from her slumber. She gasped and looked toward Hefna who was still asleep, then toward where the sound came from. The familar figure made tears come to her eyes. Immediately she slipped her arms from around the Night Elf and out of bed.

Rushing towards the other Draenei, she gasped at the injury. "Oh by the Light Aave, what happened to you? Where have you been? I've missed you oh so much. Please let me help!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lost is Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lost is Found
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next