Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Death of a Mother. The Rise of a Monster.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

The Death of a Mother. The Rise of a Monster. Empty
PostSubject: The Death of a Mother. The Rise of a Monster.   The Death of a Mother. The Rise of a Monster. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:01 pm

“Hurry! Don’t allow them to get through!” I felt the fear bottling up in my chest, tears practically blinding me as I tried to focus on calling forth the power of nature from the totems strewn around the room… but nowhere in sight were my children! I could swear that I heard my Lora yelling out commands not far from me.… but if such was true, why was she not in sight?!

“Rashna! Behind you!” A sudden blow to the back of my head told me all I needed to know. I turned to see a hysterical blood elf laughing, blood on the back of his mace. My vision blurred, I shook my head to try and clear away the fog that was threatening to overtake me. No! I couldn’t give in... I had to much to live for.

I threw aside the use of spells, drawing my blade instead. “For the Naaru! For Argus!” I cried aloud and threw myself into the deepest throng of the battle. I soon was sprayed with blood but I barely even recalled never not being so. I could practically smell the starvation radiating off the blood elves, Draenei mages crying in pain as they were drained of energy that acted like life energy to them. The intoxication of the battle began threatening me as my mind raced. I need to save my family! We needed to drive this force… I need to see my sons and daughters grow and live… somewhere without war….

I felt searing pain in my back, my whole body crying out as several nerve endings were severed by the steel that had intruded into the flesh. I looked down at my front… I saw the tip shimmering sapphire with my blood, protruding from my stomach. Without warning the foreign object was removed from my body… my legs shook and then gave out as my brain could no longer send my muscles signals to remain strong and stiff. My own blade dropped to the ground, my eyes on my hands… my light blue flesh a discolored red… my mind began to fog and I felt a smile turn up at the corners of my lips as I noticed the blue and red mingling at my stomach…

“Pretty….” I mumbled. I glanced up… how strange. The fight seemed so far away and the yells were so muffled. Everything seemed like it was occurring in slow motion, nothing seemed real. Then suddenly the burn of stomach acid spilling through to my internal organs and even burning it’s way to the outside of my body took over me. I knew I screamed loudly in agony for several of my comrades turned… I saw two of them striken down due to the distraction. “Why… Velen….” Was all I managed to utter before my entire world went dark.

------------

Awake to your new life Rashna.”

The voice echoed in my mind, and I fought to fight it, yet I felt such an eagerness throughout my entire being to do everything and anything it commanded. Slowly my eyes opened, and my vision bulked immediately. Pain surged through my skull as light coursed over my retinas. I felt as if my entire head was going to explode.

The pain… ignore it.

I felt the need to snap, tell this… this… voice that such a task was impossible. But as soon as a rebuttal was on my lips, I shook it away and stood up without a single word, my eyes remaining open, giving in to the pain and then quickly pushing it away as if it was not even there. Why… why did it even hurt? A small portion of my mind questioned. There was nearly no light in this darkened cell. It was almost pitch black. It was when my eyes fell on the towering black figure before me with burning blue eyes that everything about the attack burst through my memory. Without warning I felt my legs buckle and I fell to my knee’s, tail instinctively curling as close to my body as it could. A laughter filled my head, gradually getting louder until I all but screamed out my protest. It was then that words began to filter into my head.

The last to awake of those who were reborn. Possibly a sign of greatness… or possibly a sign of complete failure. It was a pity that I can not say I destroyed your entire fleet… but enough of you were brought into darkness that day.

I looked up at the creature, my eyes narrowing slightly. Reborn…? Wait… that strike… I should be dead! Yet here I stand… or kneel.. Whichever is not important but why do I still breath….. I paused in my thoughts, I suddenly realized that my chest was not heaving in breath, I forced myself to draw in breath and it simply seemed to whistle through my nostrils and rattle through my body. The realization hit me as if I had been kicked with the hoof of Velen himself.

“NO!” I screamed out, falling back on my rump, eyes wide in horror and… I will so admit, fear. I knew the stories… I knew of this creature. The human in black. Eyes that spoke of the chills of Northrend, in the world of Azeroth. The King of Liches, a loyal subject of the Scourge…. “Where am I?!” I knew I sounded hysterical, but if I was dead then what had happened to my family?! My dear love… my girls… oh by the Naaru… my poor little boys! Barely had they begun to live their life….

Where you will train Death Knight. Acherus.” The sentence was so simple… so simple yet so mind shattering. I once again felt the world go black around me.
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net
Cyleste
Liber
Liber
Cyleste

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Mother. The Rise of a Monster.   The Death of a Mother. The Rise of a Monster. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:13 pm

Niiiice....

Love the use of texture...
Back to top Go down
Elladari
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Elladari

PostSubject: Daaaaayum!   The Death of a Mother. The Rise of a Monster. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:09 am

So short. And yet so kickass. Thought it was great, I really did. Going to have to try harder on my stuff, else I'll be laughed at in comparison. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Mother. The Rise of a Monster.   The Death of a Mother. The Rise of a Monster. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Death of a Mother. The Rise of a Monster.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creativity :: Stories-
Jump to: