Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Today is Super Tuesday!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyleste
Liber
Liber
Cyleste

Today is Super Tuesday! Empty
PostSubject: Today is Super Tuesday!   Today is Super Tuesday! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:34 am

Good Morning Vasallus!

Just a quick note to all of you that today is November 4, also known as "Super Tuesday" because of the elections. For those of you who are registered to do so, please remember to go out and VOTE! Today, whether you're Democrat or Republican, for McCain or for Obama, on this day we're all 'AMERICANS'. Exercise your rights to a voice and to be heard.

Also, remember that not only are we voting for our next president, there are also many Federal, State, and Local government seats and issues that effect you just as much and probably more so in some cases. Either way, no matter how you vote, the important thing is that you just VOTE!

Have a wonderful day...and VOTE
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: Today is Super Tuesday!   Today is Super Tuesday! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:50 pm

I wish I was registered. -curses procrastination-

Can't wait to hear the results! Time to see if it's time to pack up and move to Canada -snicker snicker-
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net

PostSubject: in honor of the day   Today is Super Tuesday! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:25 pm

I am so happy that we have a President that is not of a generation I consider completely Alien. My only regret is that I didn't get to vote for him. See you in four years if all goes well.

Anyway, here's a link in the spirit of Democro-anarchy. Also this is my favorite song period. I grew up with this and it has definately contributed to why I'm so fucked up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJF547Mv62A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today is Super Tuesday!   Today is Super Tuesday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today is Super Tuesday!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Random Chatter-
Jump to: