Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TADA! YAY FOR MOVIES MUSIC AND TV-NESS!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ffion
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Ffion

TADA! YAY FOR MOVIES MUSIC AND TV-NESS!!! Empty
PostSubject: TADA! YAY FOR MOVIES MUSIC AND TV-NESS!!!   TADA! YAY FOR MOVIES MUSIC AND TV-NESS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:01 pm

NOW I POPPED THE MOVIE cherry Mwahaha well any ways! Please tell me you all like Nightmare Before Christmas.?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
*hids under her rock*
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: TADA! YAY FOR MOVIES MUSIC AND TV-NESS!!!   TADA! YAY FOR MOVIES MUSIC AND TV-NESS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:19 pm

I love that movie babe. It's epically wins Very Happy You heard the new CD they have out? "Nightmare Revisited" Rise Against with Making Christmas made my ears orgasm and Amy Lee's version of "Sally's Song" is awesomeness

Though I gotta say Ixelmi is a huge Burton face -laughs-
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net
Ffion
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Ffion

PostSubject: Re: TADA! YAY FOR MOVIES MUSIC AND TV-NESS!!!   TADA! YAY FOR MOVIES MUSIC AND TV-NESS!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:10 am

yes yes it does. Its one of my favorite movies. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TADA! YAY FOR MOVIES MUSIC AND TV-NESS!!!   TADA! YAY FOR MOVIES MUSIC AND TV-NESS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TADA! YAY FOR MOVIES MUSIC AND TV-NESS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Movies, Music, TV-
Jump to: