Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Events. (suggestions)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

RP Events. (suggestions) Empty
PostSubject: RP Events. (suggestions)   RP Events. (suggestions) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:06 pm

I'm imploring all of you to give me help on ideas for rp events. We have a very wide spread group when it comes to levels so I can't suggest an instance or raids that we can do while IC. So... has anyone been in a guild that has had some good events going on that didn't require levels? Or does anyone have any good ideas what so ever? -laughs- I'm willing to try anything once. Pwease?

WEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net

PostSubject: Ideas   RP Events. (suggestions) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:06 pm

Ok, I'm maybe not the best person to ask but......
Since the Vasallus ut Adura is predominately a religious guild (Tsa a shoe-in because she can fake it well)
we should be righteous missionaries. Here are a few things such a group might do:

1) Bring Down the Scarlet March (They hate Draenei and want to put the race in camps).
2) Convert the Tauren to the Light (Pretty much impossible, but would be hilarious to try)
3) Find and attack Dark Naaru guilds (This is a given, but I mean seek them out and have it out with them)
4) Do a weekly Naaru call to prayer at the stormwind Cathedral and do the services in Draenei and use a
really shitty translator for the natives (Funny, could become an institution)
5) Find important characters (players) of powerful guilds and mail them religious literature.
6) Go on a pilgramage to religious sites around Azeroth regardless of levels (in fact the more outrageous the
level difference between characters the more challenging this might be. We could do it unarmed and wearing white robes, PVP flags up.....it would be awesome getting across orc territory)
7) Choose a random newbie player (who role plays extremely well) and decide she/he is the chosen one (or some reincarnation of a Naaru) and either directly or indirectly influence this characters career. (Indirectly would be cool but it would be hard to pull off. How fun this would be would be directly proportional to how well our 'chosen one' role played so the target might take some time to find. for maximum enjoyment the player shouldn't be one of us.)

These are my suggestions. I think all of them would be fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: in addition   RP Events. (suggestions) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:12 pm

Ive been messing around Rping a bit now and I am astounded by how insular most guild are. I would really like to see a guild that has an event that allows everyone who wants to (Griefers too) to play along. I would be proud to be in the guild that everyone says: "Those guys, hah, what will they think up next."

-on a related note, the gnome-centric guild seem to be known for this sort of thing. I think the Draenei need a similar reputation.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: RP Events. (suggestions)   RP Events. (suggestions) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:17 pm

LMAO oh god some of that could prove entertaining. Now I like the religious ceremony thing but when it comes to The Scarlets, any dark Naaru guild or anyone who would oppose the mission of The Vasallus, it would have to be non-violent. One of the statements of the guild is to never kill unless in self-defense. Razz But going up to random individuals and try to 'save them' could prove amusing. XD

Also coming up with a random good rper to do this is a good idea. I like it. Someone who could run around as a Naaru reincarnate. Fuck we don't know much about The Naaru as a species so who the hell knows how long they live. Either that or since we also play along with Elune, a chosen follower who is like a reincarnation of her. Maybe a prophet of some sort who is supposed to be a key figure in destroying the Burning Crusade. -ponders- Eccentric things could prove highly amusing.

Also remember, religion is prominent since we deal with Elune and Naaru, but the main goal is to eradicate evil, killing, immorality, etc. And the amusing aspect of it is that most of the members of the guild are hypocrites. Lorealie = major hypocrite. Razz

I'll definitely think hard on your ideas babe. (Oh and sorry about the random log the other night. Kept getting D/Ced and got really annoyed.)
Back to top Go down
Ffion
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Ffion

PostSubject: Re: RP Events. (suggestions)   RP Events. (suggestions) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:04 pm

Well....Why dont we all just get all the guild together or at least most of them and have a get to know everyone party! What a Face WEEEEEEEEEE Peace!
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: RP Events. (suggestions)   RP Events. (suggestions) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:08 pm

LMAO How simple.... I LYKE IT! WEEEEE Hug!
Back to top Go down
Ffion
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Ffion

PostSubject: Re: RP Events. (suggestions)   RP Events. (suggestions) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:42 am

YAY *glomps*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Events. (suggestions)   RP Events. (suggestions) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Events. (suggestions)
Page 1 of 1