Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wow Lore from wow 3!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

wow Lore from wow 3! Empty
PostSubject: wow Lore from wow 3!   wow Lore from wow 3! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:45 am

i have been playing wow 3 as of late, to learn more about the lore. And i suggest playing it. Yes it is a strage game, but there are cheats to the game where you can automaticlly win, and everything else. I can give you the cheats for them. and it is worth buying just Wow 3! It is basically about how Arthus became the Lich King, and omg... the info I know now, is gonna help greatly with the rp I have for Nonya, and Mids. But anyways! Sinthalous is much futher into the game than What I am... but I do have to state this. From what I gathered from Sin, Is this.

1) the blood elfs were actually once part of the alliance. (this is Ture, dont belive me, play wow 3) The reason they became horde is becuase of the after after Arthus came through SMC, and they needed help to rebuild the humans basicalled say F you.

2.) Arthus actually was the one who destoryed Stroatholme(sp), becuase of the plauge that was spread by the Legion.

3.) the Dreanie actually crash landed becuase there was a battle upon the ship itself when they were escaping. The legion was on the shp.

and believe it or not, I dont know how many has been to Outlands over to Shatt city but you know that Bald guy thats in the middle where the portals are? Well He is actually the one who was warning the Orcs and the humans to quickly leave before the legion came. The Orcs did leave, but Humans did not. They believed him to be Mad! And Thrall was no idoit by any means. He was raised by humans (Maybe I was the only one who did not know this.) And Arthus was not just pronounced the Lich king. He was actually a "Death Knight" for three years, and Fused himself with the lich king, after he found out that the Lich king was going to destory the plante. (Hah Im playing a Death knight before WotLK comes out ;P) but, the Lore goes much deeper than that.

Where the Undercity is... that used to be a kingdom. ( I know ya'll know this.) but that City, is where Arthus's father ruled over. AND! Also, the fact that I cannot look at Brill, or the 'undead' area ever agian. In the game, you are actually playing before the curoption took place! but, you really need to play Wow3 to get a better understanding of the Lore. you play Arthus, you play Thrall, and you Play Sylvanas(sp) windrunner... and you'll see why she hates Arthus so much.

If you dont play wow 3, then think of Arthus with long blond hair looking like a epic Paladin gear and horse... and very Arragent. Think of Ankin Skywalker from Starwars, before he went to Darth Vader. that is how Arthus was before he became the Lich King.

Last edited by Midnyghts on Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyleste
Liber
Liber
Cyleste

PostSubject: Re: wow Lore from wow 3!   wow Lore from wow 3! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:05 pm

Heh-heh. Got my start in WoW by playing Warcraft 3 and W3: Frozen Throne. Not really news to me, but I go along with the game recommendation. We got that one for my son a few years ago and pretty soon we were all playing it. Excellent RTS, and a good way to come up for air from WoW for a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hah news to me!   wow Lore from wow 3! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:16 pm

It was news to me, I did not know all of the lore, and this game is differnetly helping a GREAT deal! I had no idea the Night elf's Life tree was in Hyjal! Or however it was spelt. Dude, this is all making since to me now! I mean, just Wow... literally lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hmmmm   wow Lore from wow 3! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:17 pm

Not arthus it was the leagion that had troops on the exodor....
sigh*
well play war craft three and see that all who think there playing there races right are in fact wrong......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I had fixed it sinthalous -.-   wow Lore from wow 3! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:30 am

I fixed it, if yah read it *Growl* -.o!
Back to top Go down
Cyleste
Liber
Liber
Cyleste

PostSubject: Re: wow Lore from wow 3!   wow Lore from wow 3! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:52 am

Yeah, one of the things I have on the "To-Do" list is to actually see the places from the game. Just to see what Blizzard did between the two of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: dude   wow Lore from wow 3! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:42 am

yeah, i can say this. I will not look at the same places the same way agian. i mean wow. its that great! and i love slyvanas! omg lol.

"you will die Arthus... give my regards to hell, you son of a bitch" WOOT!! I KNEW I LOVED THAT WOMEN!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wow Lore from wow 3!   wow Lore from wow 3! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wow Lore from wow 3!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creativity :: Brainstorming-
Jump to: