Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The wake of Tragedy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The wake of Tragedy. Empty
PostSubject: The wake of Tragedy.   The wake of Tragedy. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:06 pm

Name: Kosalv Van Es

Title: The Remnant of Kul Tiras

Nickname: Kos, Ko, KoKo

Eye color: Green

Hair color: Brown

Hair style: Shoulder length

Skin color: A little tan, a little weathered.

Height: 6'2 - 6'4

Weight: A muscular 215lbs

Place of Birth: Boralus

Home: Tiragarde Keep

Vibrations are felt. A young and muscular brown haired man stands from his hammack of resting. "What the Fell?" The young Captain asks. A loud crash is heard and the aftershock is felt. The painful sound of men groaning and crying plagues the night sky. As the young man throws on the armor a badge is flashed, Captain Van Es 7th KT Marine Fleet. When the man reaches the doorway he is met by an arrow shot right into his left eye, "GAH!!!" the man grunts as he pulls the arrow from his occular cavity. He rips off part of his cape and ties it around his face, covering the eye.

His First Mate, Verion Borscheon briefs him on the events prior, "Kosalv! We're under siege, the Bloodsails have overwhelmed us! I managed to seize Jassarto from their grasps, he sustained many injuries to his back, but he'll live. What are your orders, sir?"

Thinking heavily, on instict Kosalv asks, "Condition of our cannons?"

"Deactivated. We're sitting du--" his first mate and best friend was cut off by a large ball of lead striking the hull of the ship where the gunpowder is kept and the once proud bleached ship layed scattered across the ocean surface, and the treasures plundered from a journey to Zul'Gurub now at mercy of the Maelstrom.

"Verion! Jass! Kesin! Sohrab! Are you lads alright?" He heard no response. "Dammit..." Maybe if i try once more... they may be responsive He waited an hour between each call out to his commrades, but to no avail... He was alone in the Sea and no one was there to help him along.

Somewhere during the first night alone, he blacked out. Maybe from exhaustion, possibly from injuries, it may have even been self induced, but he lay there going with the tide.

Several days after his ship was drowned, Kosalv is awaken by being poked repeatedly by a young girl with a twig. When she poked him for the 30th time, he gripped the twig, and the girl jumped in fear. "Ah!!" he watched as the little girl ran to get her sister. As the older lass approached him, her features were almost that of an angels. Soft, tan skin which complemented the color of her long dark hair which ran so sweetly down her upper back. Her large ample breasts where barely covered by her elegant top.

"Is... this.... Atun's Plane?" He looked up at the woman with a weathered look on his face.

"Atun's Plane?" She said as she rolled the man over to reveal his badge, "Oh dear, Ahzlyn, dear would you go fetch me a bucket of water from the well, please?" the small child did as she was told and returned to the woman. "Here, drink this."

The young captain did as he was instructed. "Where am I?"

"Westfall." she answered.

"Westfall? I... I am supposed to be in a war right now! I have no time for this." The young man attempted to stand, yet his attempt was in vain. He stumbled to the ground, his armor that he once wore with the utmost pride was now sandy and the stitched emblem of his nation which he bore on his back was defaced and torn. That's when he blacked out.

Kosalv came to several hours afterwards only he was wearing his under clothing which consisted of a (usually torn) beige linen tunic, and a commoner's linen leggings. "Where is my armor? What have you done with it?" he asked.

The beautiful lady who he had met before hand was sitting on a stool near the fireplace cooking an adolescent murloc. She didn't bother to look at him and pointed to a table where his armor was laid out neatly. The kinks and scratches were repaired, the sand completely washed off. It looked hot off the anvil. His cape was neatly folded and he can see where one replaced the missing pieces. "That's Tel'Abim Silkworm cloth! Where did you find a substitute?"

The pretty young lady just smiled and showed a canvas which portrayed a family and a man in his full Kul Tirian outfit. "My father was a Lieutenant in the Marines there, we had access to all the Southern Sea's bountiful resources." she paused, "I'm sorry, we haven't formally met yet, My name is Sendrya Trias, my uncle is General Walster Mikal Trias of the 7th fleet. I believe you know him," she said with a smile.

"Walster is your uncle, eh? I always thought he was too insane for family." Kosalv took a small pause, "My name is Kosalv Van Es, Captain of the 7th fleet, I was just under your uncle. Infact, we were on our way back to the Capital City from our trip to Zul'Gurub when my ship was destroyed."

The two young ones looked at eachother, both bearing a smile on their faces. Kosalv then broke the silence, "If I may be so bold as to ask, what's a pretty young girl like you, Sendrya, living all alone? I'd figure with those good looks, you would be married by now."

"Never really met a man I liked," She said as she rotated the murloc, "I don't really know."

Many days passed by and Kosalv and the girl became closer and closer until one day when Sendrya was stitching clothes for her little sister when Kosalv came up behind her and gave her a big hug and without turning her head the girl said, "What is it, Kos?".

The Captain of a dead fleet presented a golden band with several diamonds on a center, "Miss Sendrya Trias, will you do me the honor of becoming my beloved wife?"

Overwhelmed with happiness the young woman practically sprung at the man and barraged him with an arsenal of kisses and things of that manner, "I'm taking this as a yes?" She got off him and helped the man up, "Well, since we're Kul Tirian, I'll let you choose the location of our marriage."

"Hmmm... I want it somewhere exotic, somewhere where only the most seasoned of warriors go..." she said thinking heavily.

"Winterspring!" they said at the same time.

5 years after their wedding, Sendrya was in labor giving birth to Kos' first son. He already had his name planned out, Verion, after his friend who disappeared along with 3 others.

She was into labor for many many hours while Kosalv was holding her closely in his arms, "You're doing fine honey."

Sendrya began to groan in pain, "Kos! I.... it hurts soooo bad!" she began to cry. "I feel like I'm going to explode."

"You're alright, you'll be okay, sweetie, you're doing fine." He said, but he sensed something was going to go desperately wrong. He could just feel it in his gut.

As the baby was released from his love's loins, his love looked up at him faintly and said, "Kos... I want you to have something.... it's my father's favorite flask... Kosalv, I'm dying sweetie....." she exhaled one last time and said with her dying breath, "Take care of our son, promise me you'll move on... promise me.." He nodded and vowed. "Kosalv..... I love you."

"I love you to, Sendrya." The war veteran had tears streaming down his face as his now deceased love was being held tightly in his arms. "I love you too...."

Within a few days of his wife's death, his son died as well.... After burying him with his mother, Kosalv grabbed his belongings, prayed at their graves, and rode off to fight in their honor. He gripped the gift from his wife, the flask, in his hands tightly as well as his son's blanket which he wrapped around his face to conceal his deep sorrow. The once proud soldier of the strongest and richest nation in Azeroth was now a sorrow ridden mercenary, fighting for whoever paid him the most.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

10 years after the tragedy, Kosalv met up with Lorealie and her band of friends. She paid Kosalv a hefty sum of gold pieces to pledge Permenant alegiance to her and her order. Until the end of his days, Kosalv now swings his blade along his new companions' sides in hopes of ridding the Scourge from Azeroth.
Back to top Go down
Ixelmi
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Ixelmi

PostSubject: Re: The wake of Tragedy.   The wake of Tragedy. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:50 pm

*claps* Awesomeness! Kosalv definatly has alot of weight on his shoulders...Great story! *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yumimousey

PostSubject: Re: The wake of Tragedy.   The wake of Tragedy. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:58 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wake of Tragedy.   The wake of Tragedy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wake of Tragedy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RolePlay :: Character Bio's-
Jump to: