Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One last chance

Go down 
AuthorMessage

One last chance Empty
PostSubject: One last chance   One last chance Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:29 pm

it had been a long day, in the great prospering lands of Stormwind. Gathering a few furit, and a few other things as you help the dwarfs with the newly found holiday of Brewfest! you could not help but feel all excited for the fact it was an excuse to take some time off from the great adventure that folded in front of you when you decided to leave home. As the night sets on the day of gathering, you follow a set of dwarfs into a tavern over hearing some of their contingent stories of old days. Amoung one of the dwarfs was a small young women, human of coruse like you. you watch her intently on how she is serving the dwarfs their ale, and jumping at the slight with a few pats on her bum. A soft chuckle seemed to escape your lips as you gently shack your head. you turn your back as she take the ale before you on the bar and bring the glass to your lips.

"Have you heard the story about the Last Sleeping Druid?" spoke a dwarf soudning slightly sloshed so far.

A couple that had been talking before had stopped, and glanced over to him. The bar this very night was packed with the daily relaxing of the sales people and the brewfest attendence. The dwarf stood up as he walked around the place holding himself highly. You brought your attention back over to the dwarf whom spoke about this Druid. Wondering if this was a story of old. it seemed the hussle and bussle of the night quite down to hear this tale of old.

"Legend has it, she is still alive today!" He spoke once more, moving his hands as he spoke. Careful not to spill a drop of his ale.

"Oh you and your legends, Kurgen!" Spoke one laughing heartedly at him rasing his ale to him.

The dwarf chuckled himself and shook his head. "I speak of this one turthfully! Her name is Midnights!"

"Then tell this tale of old!" you shouted, sipping your ale.

The Dwarf nodded intently, with a grin upon his wrinkly face. A sparkle seemed to form in his eye as he spoke of this Midnights.

"Legend has it that she was the last of the sleeping Druids. the last key for the Emrald Dream Gates, those blasted long ears speak so highly about... yet hushed about it to foreniors like us! she was a beautiful maiden. She had long aquwa green hair that went past her waist. And her skin was that of dawn just burning light through the skies of Azeorth!"

"Every maiden you can get your sweaty paws on, Kurgen!" Yelled another dwarf laughing once more.

"Oh Aye! but this lass was the fairest I have ever seen. Very smart as well, not like those over in Goldshire dancing the night away without any cloths on." He seemed to lose himself in thought of a memeory about this night elf.

"Oh boy... Here he goes agian, we're losing him!" yelled a women who was tserving the dwarfs their ale. she seemed to giggle slightly as she stood next to you crossing her arms tenderly in front of her. allowing her bust so show a bit.

Your eyes seemed to glance to them and looked up to her as she gave a strong wink towards you. after a few short moments she went to behind the bar and fixed more drinks and some food for the rest of the guest in her tavern.

"Anyways... when I was a young lad, i was still learning the basics of being a Paladian. Great news, still learning my paladian ways of that light of Ironforge!" A few laughs were heard agian!

"But hear this... the child was cursed since her brith, as some say. Her village was attacked by the legion for their were searching for her! Kept screaming out her name to use and abuse her... Her village Had sent word to all who could hear or come to their aid. and of course, where Stormwind goes Ironforge follows."

"HERE, HERE!" Yelled a couple of dwarfs yet agian raising their ale.

"aye, aye, great Ironforge the best in the land! But seriously... I was amoung those who went to her village with aid of our strong people! They were not joking about the legion being there. A good portion of their village was destoried, their forest dying and animals sick with some sort of posion. Our commander told us not to eat whatever we found there for we would of became ill with the posion of the Legion. But As a young lad, I still remember meeting her for the first time. Her heart was in the right place, but her thoughts were still that of a child."

He chuckled softly as he remembered a look Midnights first gave him.

"she had no idea, what I was. and would look at me if i were some Draenia or sorts. I had even made some small talk with her and taught her how to use my gun. Ol' besty, the best gun there ever was! But that was the last time I had laid my eyes upon the night elf. When I woke up in the morning of the next day, she was gone. I over heard a human women speak to her father about keeping her safe. and off to Stormwind they went. Our commander saw no reason to stay, the legion kept growing in numbers and our men kept falling tens or thousands of us or so I am to assume."

"Sad day for us all!" Yelled another dwarf lowering his head in shame of the lose. "To those we lost!" He yelled bringing his head up and holding his ale high in the air. Others folllowed saying 'here, here.'

"As time went on it seemed, I got to see her agian and she wasnt the same innocent little girl I had meet so long ago. Her eyes held much saddness and bruses all over her body like she had seen more battle than I have in my years of living. She did not remember who I was... for I went over to speak to her and all she did was shove me away. But, I could see the legion had made their mark on her."

"Mark, what mark?" you wonder as she you spoke out loud.

"Oh aye, the mark of the legion... The smell of felmagick in the air about her. The coldness of her body when she touched me, it was like ice mixed with thousands of needles going through that tiny area she touched. Her hair had lost that lusious color, and was more of a gray dismaul color...It saddned me to see her like this. So as a dwarf I am, I watched her as much as I could when I knew where she was or where she was heading off too. I knew she had mades friends with a Draenia and ended up in trouble with her for when I over heard their coversation she was a slave to this draenia. A Mage she was... aweful looking too. The young night elf was not pleased... yet, thats what happened when you tick off a draenia!"

"Oh aye, Those lil' buggers are easly angered!" Yelled another dwarf in the group.

"aye, they are. Terrible tempers I might add. But.. unfortantlly... tis' the last I saw the poor girl... for a while."

It seems a sad sigh escaped your lips as the small women filled your glass once more so you could drink some more ale and be happy once more. The dwarf sighed heavily as he lowered his head bringing his lae to his lips and downing it before he could breath agian.

"And this is it? Kurgen... You bastard!" Yelled a dwarf.

"Oh... ti's all I can remember really. But I do know she is still alive! If you can find the women who took her and brought her here to Stormwind, then you can ask! But i speak the truth!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

One last chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last chance   One last chance Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:21 pm

Oh wow. O: I love Mids story so far! Extremely nice, interesting. I can't wait to hear more! As well as rp more with you.
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net

One last chance Empty
PostSubject: nice   One last chance Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:11 pm

it was great i liked it you got some skill at writing....i liked it, and i am looking forword to more of your wrighting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One last chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last chance   One last chance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One last chance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RolePlay :: Character Bio's-
Jump to: