Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lost is Found

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aave
Novus Oriundus
Novus Oriundus

The Lost is Found - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:45 pm

Her eyes never leave the other woman, sadness filling her heart as the needle stitches her wound closed.
*Lorealie, she looks so...familiar...who is she?*
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:06 pm

The Draenei glanced behind her, her expression picking up to one of pure ecstasy. "It's Hefna! I don't know what happened." she laughed enthusiastically. "But she's alright and truely alive now! Oh By the Light I was so surprised to find her! Almost dead I rushed her back here."

The woman twirled in a circle. It was more then obvious her sanity had slipped in the time she'd been alone. "I was right when I told Hefna with her return everyone would be back!" She clutched at a sapphire necklace she wore. "Surely my sister will return, and with her Elladari... and Kai even. Oh how wonderous it will be!"
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net
Aave
Novus Oriundus
Novus Oriundus

PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:12 pm

Her stare becomes cold, her hand clutching the needle tightly, rolling into a fist. Her lips curl, fangs showing slightly as her hand rears back and quickly lashes shortly punching Lorealie squarely in the face, ripping the stitches out of her leg *How could you! We were to be MARRIED Lorealie!* she leaps to her feet, her leg giving out she falls to the floor with a loud thump. She slumps over, crying, her leg bleeding again, the needle barely visible in the flesh of her palm
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:27 pm

She didn't notice the change in emotion in Aave's eyes, she was too caught up in her own paradise where everyone was happy and together once more. The sudden strike caused her to fall to the ground. She gasped as her ankle twisted in an odd angle, pain shooting faintly up her leg. Wincing she glared daggers at the other Draenei.

"How dare you!" She shrieked. This wasn't Aave, Aave wouldn't strike her! Wouldn't steal her from her dreams. "We were in love and you stole her from me first! I did nothing! Nothing to you! I just saved her! You know what to?! She'll probably want me back now! Me! Not you!"
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:37 pm

Henfa moans as the shouting wakes her. Slowly she turns, her body shivering at the lack of bodyheat that was there only moments before. Her eyes crack open to see the two women laying on the floor.

She sits up quickly, her face going pale from the sudden movement, her eyes wide in fear, sadness, and self pity. "Aave!" she cries out, then her eyes turn to Lorealie, seeing the bruise already forming on her face "Lorealie!".

Hefna blinks twice, her mouth moving but no more words coming out, her face goes ashen just before she falls over as she goes unconcious once more.
Back to top Go down
Aave
Novus Oriundus
Novus Oriundus

PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:19 pm

Her heart sinks as Hefna wakes, hearing her name coming from her lips, she looks over, her eyes heavy and saddened, slowly she gets to her feet, her hand gripping the butt of her mace, it drags across the floor, cold steel scrapes ominously across the wood, she growls deep, her fangs gleaming as her other hands gathers her shield. Looking at Lorealie and then back at Hefna, her eyes quickly lowering as they fill with tears. She stares at Lorealie, sadness filling every piece of her soul. The hand holding the mace whips back menacingly as she lets loose with a vicious blow, the mace flying from her head to smack solidly into the wall next to Lorealie, she screams loudly as she hurls her shield across the room, clattering loudly as it bounces off the wall and lands on the floor, she slowly drags herself out, her leg bleeding heavily from the ripped stitches. As she reaches the stairs she grips the railing tight, her leg giving way beneath her she falls quickly down the length of the stairs, her body lies limp as it comes to rest at the bottom...
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:42 pm

She looked to Hefna as she spoke, her eyes wide as the Night Elf went unconcious once more. The Draenei cried out softly as she forced herself to her feet. The woman paused as a mace collided with the wall by her, falling to her knee's once more at the frightful scream.

Hearing Aave pull herself from the room, the only one on Lorealie's mind was Hefna. Slipping back into bed, she pulled the other womans head into her lap, petting her head softly and whispering soft words of comfort.

It was Lorealie's loyally and currently more sane pet and companion Zarious that raced to Aave's side as she crashed down the steps. He gently pawed at her body, whimpering softly as his rough tongue licked at her cheek, attempting to get a response.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:38 am

Henfa moaned in her state of unconciousness, nightmares plaguing her as she tried to cope with living once more.

Sweat beaded her forehead, and fever raged through her body.

No matter how much she tried she could not wake herself.
Back to top Go down
Aave
Novus Oriundus
Novus Oriundus

PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:23 pm

Slowly she stirs, her body aches badly as she climbs up the stairs and back into the room....her eyes glow menacingly as she quickly jerks her mace free from the wall, staring hard at the 2 women as she retrieves her shield. Turning, without a single word, limping, she walks away. Climbing down the stairs, tears start to fall from her eyes. She walks out the door quietly and calls for her mount. Painfully she climbs to his back and kicks his ribs hard, he rears up, screaming as he darts away, leaving a dust trail in his wake. She looks back one last time as she speeds away for some unknown location.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:25 pm

Hefna lays there unconcious, with a deep shudder her breath rattles out of her body, her skin turning ashen as her spirit flee's her body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost is Found   The Lost is Found - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lost is Found
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2