Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helloooo!.....Anyone in there?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyleste
Liber
Liber
Cyleste

Helloooo!.....Anyone in there? Empty
PostSubject: Helloooo!.....Anyone in there?   Helloooo!.....Anyone in there? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:07 pm

Echo?

*Throws a rock and counts how many seconds it takes to hear it hit the ground*

Heh...someone had to do it. Everyone burning out or just keeping busy like me?
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo!.....Anyone in there?   Helloooo!.....Anyone in there? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:26 pm

*dives from random rock almost hitting his head*

*twitches and sweatdrops*

Hello! Me, I'm actually lamenting now that my burnout is fading that I can't seem to find a computer as often. All of my downtime I usually spend with my boyfriend or my friends or I'm searching for an apartment/job/etc.

Though, I'm starting to play on Wyrmrest Accord (Hordeside) and might be making a horde on Moonguard for those times I'm on but not... you know on XD
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net
Kaimesha
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Kaimesha

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo!.....Anyone in there?   Helloooo!.....Anyone in there? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:51 am

*watches smooth dive from rock*

I'm alive and well here! X3 Just busy with all around life and whatnot. Been keeping busy with work and attempting to get out with friends. Sucks though that the moment I decide to pick up WoW again, my time runs out ^_^;;

So yeah. Gonna have to wait for another good check to come in so I can afford the WoW time but I'm looking forward to being able to get on again...and hopefully get my warlock to lvl 30 xD

Also planning on working on my BE hunter. Still Moonguard. If anything, the lack of conversation with me guild mates is whats keeping me from continuing on her *le-sigh* I shall get there though! *determined chant w/ fist pump*
Back to top Go down
http://sonikkugal.deviantart.com/
Cyleste
Liber
Liber
Cyleste

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo!.....Anyone in there?   Helloooo!.....Anyone in there? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:05 am

Horde, huh? Well, can't say much. I've got a Tauren hunter on Moonie that I've been messing with when dailies are done and nothing else is shaking. I know Aave has a BE Warlock she's been playing lately, as well as RPing her pretty well these past few days. Suffice to say, I've had to re-evaluate my opinion of RP on the horde side of Moon Guard. Here I was always of the opinion that horde was little more than tragically hip RP, PvP monkeys and kids. From what I've seen so far, I'd have to say that RP seems a little more organized there than on the Alliance side!
Back to top Go down
Kaimesha
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Kaimesha

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo!.....Anyone in there?   Helloooo!.....Anyone in there? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:58 am

Oh wow really?! That sounds really promising ^_^

I'll have to definitely work on buckling down with my leveling so I can start RPing there ASAP. I think I RP'd with one guy there and I ended up adopting him to the Alliance side so we could talk more xD Nice guy he was. If anything, he was looking for ERP but once I told him that I wasn't into that, he was pretty cool *nod nod*

Silvermoon City is a special place :3
Back to top Go down
http://sonikkugal.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo!.....Anyone in there?   Helloooo!.....Anyone in there? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helloooo!.....Anyone in there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Random Chatter-
Jump to: