Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Internet problems

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ffion
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Ffion

Internet problems Empty
PostSubject: Internet problems   Internet problems Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:55 pm

Lately i have been haveing problems with my router. it crashes when i log into wow i plan to keep my account active i hope. just wanted everyone to know that i am working on getting it fixed currently. hope to talk to all of you soon.

Fifi Pwease?
Back to top Go down
Kaimesha
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Kaimesha

Internet problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet problems   Internet problems Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:18 am

Aww. That would explain why we haven't seen you for a while though.

*great big hugglez*

I currently haven't had the chance to get on myself. I'm surprised that I managed to even get on the forum right now to tell you the truth xD

Cale is taking a leave of absense himself. Something about not being all in the mood for WoW right now so I'm gonna be taking it upon myself to worry about things going on with the guild until he's ready to come back ^_^;;

Hope to see you back real soon, Fifi WEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
http://sonikkugal.deviantart.com/
Cyleste
Liber
Liber
Cyleste

Internet problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet problems   Internet problems Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:59 pm

Explains why I'm not seeing everyone these days. I've been popping in and out to check up on things, but usually it just me and Karthan. Oh well, its not looking like its been a good time for anyone lately. Me and Aave are still holding up our end of things around here, and I hope everyone else is doing the same.
Back to top Go down
Aave
Novus Oriundus
Novus Oriundus

Internet problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet problems   Internet problems Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:07 pm

I've not been on much because of the flu. Cyle, both the kids and myself have been passing it for like a freeking month now. Like Cyle said, we're hanging on pretty good just sick as a dog and tired. We're starting to get better, so hopefully we'll be on a little more soon. Miss everyone and hope you're all doing good!
Back to top Go down
Kaimesha
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Kaimesha

Internet problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet problems   Internet problems Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:24 pm

Awww! I miss you guys too!!! *hugglez all*

I can't wait to catch up with you all and I hope you guys get better soon. Rest up and get well ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://sonikkugal.deviantart.com/
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

Internet problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet problems   Internet problems Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:51 am

Hey everyone sorry for my own absence. Things are righting themselves slowly for me and my moods have been improving a lot. I actually plan on logging on for a bit later today. I'm glad to hear you two are doing decently well Cyle, Aave. And Fifi I hope to see you again soon as well! Everyone take care alright?

-Cale
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net
Sponsored content

Internet problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet problems   Internet problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Internet problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Leave of Abscence-
Jump to: