Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A cold wind blows.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

A cold wind blows. Empty
PostSubject: A cold wind blows.   A cold wind blows. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:08 pm

Hefna entered the kitchen, her hands running gently over the counters she had memorized, but until today had never seen. "It is all so beautiful" She whispered lightly. Her eyes teared up as her smile widened.
Back to top Go down
Kaimesha
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Kaimesha

A cold wind blows. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold wind blows.   A cold wind blows. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:25 pm

Kaimesha slowly made her way down the stairs, her hands rubbing at her eyes as she let out a soft yawn. Fluttering behind her was a blue dragonhawk hatchling that looked to be a bit tired himself. She glanced back to him with a small smile before reaching the bottom step and heading into the kitchen. She soon froze once seeing the stranger standing there and tilted her head a bit. "Um...hi there", she spoke though yet another yawn escaping the young night elf as the dragonhawk landed upon her right shoulder, his wings wrapping around his body as his head lowered.
Back to top Go down
http://sonikkugal.deviantart.com/
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

A cold wind blows. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold wind blows.   A cold wind blows. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:28 pm

Turns to the elf and smiles softly, "Hello" she says musically, the air that escapes her lips sparkles with fine crystals of ice. She nods her head slightly. She turns her gaze back to the counters, one hand still moving lovingly across them "Have you seen a place so beautiful?" She asks, almost absently.
Back to top Go down
Kaimesha
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Kaimesha

A cold wind blows. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold wind blows.   A cold wind blows. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:40 pm

"Huh?" She blinked a few times as she heard her words, confused on what she had meant. She soon let out a light giggle as she walked over to her to look over the counter top she was touching. "Well it is a really nice place, isn't it?" She then turned her attention to her once more as she extended her hand out to her. "Um...I don't believe we've met before. My name is Kaimesha but...you can call me Kai", she said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

A cold wind blows. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold wind blows.   A cold wind blows. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:43 pm

Turns her Cobalt Blue eyes to the other elf, her eyes glancing down at the extended hand. "I am Hefna Winterborn, it is a pleasure to meet you Kai" She takes the elf's hand and shakes it, her ice cold hand a stark contrast to the warmth of the other woman's. "Would you happen to be hungry?" She askes softly.
Back to top Go down
Kaimesha
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Kaimesha

A cold wind blows. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold wind blows.   A cold wind blows. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:53 pm

She looked to her hand once feeling the cold chill and then back to her once hearing the question pointed to her. "I could sure go for something to eat", she giggled. Hearing the talk of food flying around, the dragonhawk opened his mouth wide with a yawn before shaking himself off a bit and flying off of her shoulder to begin fluttering in a circle over her head. "I'm sure he could go for something to eat as well." She looked up at him, smiling at his actions.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

A cold wind blows. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold wind blows.   A cold wind blows. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:57 pm

Smiles and nods "Absolutely" she responds. She moves over to the fireplace and chews on her lower lip briefly before attempting to start the fire. Her hands move uncertainly as she places the wood and strikes the flint against the steel. "I just have to get this started first" She mutters "My sister was so much better at this than myself". With a fustrated sigh she pulls a rag out and wraps it around her eyes. After a moment of sitting still she lights the fire more confidently.
Back to top Go down
Kaimesha
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Kaimesha

A cold wind blows. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold wind blows.   A cold wind blows. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:09 pm

She watched her actions closely and walked over to her, leaning forward and looking to the fire. "Um...excuse me, Lady Hefna, but...is there a reason to wrap that cloth around your head that way", she hesitantly questioned, not sure if she may be out of line for asking about it.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

A cold wind blows. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold wind blows.   A cold wind blows. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:13 pm

Hefna chuckles softly "Aye I was blind for many many years, it takes time getting used to doing things by sight and not by feel" she responds as she stands up. Hefna removes the cloth from her eyes and blinks slowly in the light. Her pale skin almost glowing against the fire behind her. "Now why don't you sit down and I will make you a wonderful breakfast." She turns her head as another person enters the room "Sonari!" she smiles. The other elf looks around and nods "Sister, I see you are cooking again" She chuckles. When she looks upon the other elf in the room she smiles "Hello" she whispers and moves to stand next to Hefna. The two elves look back to Kai, thier features exactly alike, save for the paleness of Hefna, thier eyes stare earily the same as they briefly embrace eachother.
Back to top Go down
Kaimesha
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Kaimesha

A cold wind blows. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold wind blows.   A cold wind blows. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:20 pm

Kaimesha stared at the two of them for a moment, confused as she tried to take in their appearance. Noticing that they looked the same, she nodded once with a giggle as she bowed. "Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you." She then stood straight as she extended her hand out to the newcomer. "My name is Kaimesha." The dragonhawk watched them all down below before flying over to his owner and fluttering behind her to peer over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

A cold wind blows. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold wind blows.   A cold wind blows. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:24 pm

Hefna chuckles as she begins to move about the kitchen, her hands grabbing and sniffing various spices. "It takes time to get used to us" She mutters. After a few minutes she begins mixing ingrediants in a bowl, her hand moving quickly.

Sonari chuckles and sits down at the table "Have you tasted my sister's cooking yet?" she askes Kai. Sonari lets out a low purr, her eyes shifting only slightly "It is the best, I remember following the scent of her food back to camp after a long night patroling" she says softly.

A tentitive knock can be heard coming from the main door.
Back to top Go down
Ffion
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Ffion

A cold wind blows. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold wind blows.   A cold wind blows. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:28 pm

*Ffion walks quitely in the front door trying not to make too much noise as she was just getting home from the night. Hearing people awake and in the kitchen wonders if she should go say good morning or just go up and go to bed. Sighing she goes to the kitchen to make an apperence. Stopping in the door leaning on it seeing how long it will take for people to notice shes there.*
Back to top Go down
Kaimesha
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Kaimesha

A cold wind blows. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold wind blows.   A cold wind blows. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:32 pm

"No I haven't had the luck of trying it yet though I definitely look forward to it." She glanced over her shoulder to the dragonhawk and whistled lightly to get him to land upon her shoulder before quickly looking to the doorway as she heard a knocking. Seeing Ffion there, she smiled widely and ran to her. "Hey, Lady Ffion." Then recalling the knocking at the door, she bowed to her. "Um...bye, Lady Ffion", she cheered before rushing off out of the kitchen and arriving to the front door as she grabbed the knob and twisted it to open the door slowly as she peeked out. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

A cold wind blows. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold wind blows.   A cold wind blows. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 pm

Hefna smiles at Fifi "Welcome hun, you are in time for breakfast!" she nods her head towards the table as she stirs the contents of the bowl.

Sonari looks up at the newcomer. "Hello" she says tentivly, her nose flaring as she sniffs the air. Her hands lay crossed upon the table top as she watches Kai leave the room. "You best sit, I think Hefna may be up to something special today."

A young male elf blinks in suprise as the door opens infront of him. "Um yes I am looking for..."he shakes his head slightly "I was given this, and told to come here" He says. He looks over the elf infront of him, his cloths torn and ragged, obviously the work of someone who can barely sew, his face unshaven and a fairly musky odor about him.
Back to top Go down
Ffion
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Ffion

A cold wind blows. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold wind blows.   A cold wind blows. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:40 pm

*Ffion smiles back at Hef* I suppose I could stay up for some dinner and or breakfast. *she now glances at the woman that looks like Henfa* Hello miss, May I ask who you are? *She keeps looking around wondering whos at the door with Kia and waits listening if she is needed.*
Back to top Go down
Kaimesha
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Kaimesha

A cold wind blows. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold wind blows.   A cold wind blows. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:43 pm

Looking him up and down for a moment, she tilted her head a bit before smiling widely as she opened the door all the way. "Oh my", she gasped though quickly covered her mouth as she blushed a bit with a shake of her head. "You sure look like you could use a hot meal and maybe even a change of clothes." She giggled playfully as the dragonhawk flew from her shoulder and toward the stairs as she reached out to take hold of his hand and pull him in. "Come in! Come in!" Once getting him inside, she closed the door and looked back to him with a single nod. "We were just about to eat if your interested." She truly wasn't thinking at this time about what she was saying but always got excited upon seeing a new face.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

A cold wind blows. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold wind blows.   A cold wind blows. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:50 pm

The male shakes almost violently as he is pulled into the building, he pulls his shoulders back, his eyes sprinting back and forth around the room. "Um thank you" he replies nervously and continues to follow the strange elf.

Henfa places the bowl upon the counter and moves over to the fire, taking a large couldron she places it over the flames, then pours the contents into it along with a bucket of water. She then moves over and begins chopping vegetables, the blade in her hand almost a blurr "Fifi, this is my sister, Sonari" She says her eyes twinkling.

Sonari nods towards Hefna "Sonari Winterborn" She says, her eyes now examining the woman "Fifi..it is a interesting name" she smiles showing her elongated upper and lower cannines. Sonari then turns her attention back to Hefna "Ashenvale hun?" she asks.

Hefna chuckles and nods "Aye, do you remember that night?" Hefna asks almost sadly.

Sonari frowns briefly, a tear forming then shakes her head "How could I forget" She whispers.

The male bites on his lower lip, as he enters the room. His body tense as she looks around and slowly withdraws his hand from the elf who was leading him.
Back to top Go down
Ffion
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Ffion

A cold wind blows. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold wind blows.   A cold wind blows. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:00 pm

*She blinks at the woman in shock then at Hef. Realizing she just got called by her pet name and sputters abit before regaining her composer* Its a nickname for Ffion.... *She just shakes her head and sighs giving up that fight.* Well it nce to meet you miss. *Ffion hears Kai bringing in a new person, and looks to the door of the kitchen* Well Kai? who did you seem to find this time? *Ffion eyes the ragged cloths on the elf wondering what she has stashed away in her room for new members, If he is one, that always seem too come that way.*
Back to top Go down
Kaimesha
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Kaimesha

A cold wind blows. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold wind blows.   A cold wind blows. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:18 pm

She brought her hands together behind her back and nodded once with a giggle. "I don't know. He was just standing at the door this way." She looked to him before looking to Ffion once more. "I believe he might need a place to stay. Food too", she said happily. The young night elf then thought for a moment and gasped. "Uh oh! I'm gonna be late!" She shook her head quickly. "Oh so late! I have to go." She looked over to Hefna and bowed. "I'm truly sorry that I cannot stay for your food, Lady Hefna. Maybe if there is anything left over when I return?" She then looked to Sonari waved a bit. "It was nice meeting the two of you. Hope to see a lot more of you too!" Before she prepared to leave, Kai looked to the male and winked to him playfully as she bowed to him. "Hope to see you around a lot more as well, sir. Take care of yourself and eat up, ok?" She smiled and quickly gave Ffion a hug before rushing off toward the stairs to reach her bedroom and get changed into her armor.
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

A cold wind blows. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold wind blows.   A cold wind blows. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:23 pm

Hefna chuckles "I will put some away for you" she replied with a chuckle, her wooden spoon stiring the pot briefly before she tastes it. With a satisfied grunt she laddels out a couple bowls and places them on the table.

Sonari looks over the man and then smiles as the bowl is placed near her. "Hefna, we need to talk..alone please" she states. Sonari picks up her bowl and nods towards Ffion and the male.

Hefna nods and takes a bowl and follows her sister out. "Of course Sis."

The male watches everyone and moves to the side as they approach. With a deep sniff his stomach growls quite loudly and nods briefly. His Dark eyes turn towards the woman next to him as he waits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A cold wind blows. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold wind blows.   A cold wind blows. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cold wind blows.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RolePlay :: RP-
Jump to: