Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hefna's past ((Tragic and sad))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

Hefna's past ((Tragic and sad)) Empty
PostSubject: Hefna's past ((Tragic and sad))   Hefna's past ((Tragic and sad)) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:06 pm

Hefna’s first memory was that of a strange woman looking down at her, the glowing eyes glaring down at her with a mixture of pleasure and disdain. Hefna cried “I want my mommy”, and that is when her lessons began.
Through the years she came to know the strange woman as Ezabella, but Hefna never dared to call her that, she was Sin’Dorei and Hefna was merely a slave. No… for her life she would always call her Mistress.
The child grew into a young woman, her face drawn from the tortures her Mistress inflicted, her body hard from the work and training her Mistress insisted upon. Hefna learned the arts of subterfuge, how to kill quietly, how to sneak undetected, but most of all to be loyal to her Mistress. Hefna knew in her soul that she would die before betraying her.
Ezabella had her kind moments. Hefna smiled on the inside during those moments when her Mistress was proud of her. When she did well, she was rewarded with physical pleasure that most could only dream of.
For years she trained, and when she was not training she had blood shoved down her throat, this was followed by hours of pleasure. Learning to please her Mistress filled Hefna’s dreams, and gave her hope; the scent of blood eventually grew into an erotic pleasure, making her body swell with need and desire.
Months pass, in time Hefna was given a mission. Her Mistress drilled into her the importance of her task and taught her about how Hefna’s people had torn the land asunder and sought to destroy all life with their wicked ways. Hefna was needed to sneak in and steal the plans that would save her Mistress and her people.
Hefna was proud and confident about completing her mission. Not only to please her Mistress, but because she had some small measure of freedom. For once, she walked through the woods without a collar on. Only a small bracelet which let her Mistress know where she was.
Hefna crept through the woods until she was at the edge of the Kal’dorei camp. She had crossed the wicked scar that raged through the land, the scar her people had created. She had swum across the sea after sneaking past the strange fish creatures that inhabited the shore. Her heart beating with excitement for being so close to going back home, she moved a little too fast and one of these hateful creatures turned to look at her. She froze with her heart in her throat as the stranger approached.
“Hail Sister”, the strange male said. Hefna thought fast, knowing that failure to complete her mission would mean punishment, severe punishment. But to try and kill this strange man would draw the whole camp.
“Hail Brother”, she replied nervously.
The male smiled at her, noting her nervousness “Fear not sister for we have a solid control on this isle”.
Hefna tried to smile, her hand still hovering near its blade, her thoughts swirling as she struggled with what to do. “I was sent here to deliver the orders back to our elders”, Hefna lied.
The male raised his eyebrows “I was under the impression they were to be sent by ship”, he replied pointing at the docked ship near the northern shore.
Hefna shrugged, growing more confident that her ruse was working “There have been many attacks upon our vessels so I was sent to carry it across land as the ship sailed”.
The male nodded briefly and replied “The elders are wise”. With that he turned and waved her to follow “I will take you to the camp leader”.
Hefna nodded and followed, her eyes darting around as more and more Kald’Dorei came to see the stranger. The male spoke to another and for a few brief moments they both starred at her. Fearing she had been found out she prepared herself to fight, her eyes picking out those closest to her, her mind going through her tactics and her heart racing. After what seemed like an eternity the other male left, leaving her waiting. After a few minutes he started walking back from the ship, a satchel held in his hand. With a jump she heard a female cry out and start walking towards her. Panic raced through her mind. Who was this woman she thought to herself. Hefna’s eyes darted between the satchel and the strange woman. Hefna sighed with relief when the woman was grabbed by the arm and distracted. The male approached her and handed the satchel over “Please protect these with your life, they are extremely important”.
Hefna nodded and attempted to smile. “With my life I will protect them” she repeated. Hefna turned and started to leave the camp, her heart pounding as she heard the rapidly approaching footsteps of the strange female Kal’Dorei. Hefna ducked behind a tree and melded into the shadows, her body holding still as the strange woman rounded the tree and searched for the person she was following. Hefna watched the strange woman as she fell to the ground and began to cry. Somewhere deep inside of her, Hefna felt she should know this strange woman. She watched her, unable to move lest she be caught, until at last another female approached and knelt beside her. They whispered to each other and the other helped the crying elf to her feet. Slowly they both walked back to camp, one looking back as if searching the woods.
With a sigh of relief Hefna crept out of the woods and made her way carefully back home. When she arrived her Mistress’s pleasure was obvious and Hefna’s mind was lost in the pleasures of the night, her body vanishing amongst the joy her Mistress showed her until at last she fell asleep with the scent of the Sin’Dorei deep in her nose and the sweat of her body covering Hefna from ear tip to her toes.
Years passed, and Hefna performed many more missions for her Mistress, but never did she see that strange Kal’Dorei again. Hefna met with both success and failure, one gifted with long nights of pleasure, the others by long nights of fear and pain. Overall Hefna became content to serve her Mistress.
And the years passed.
One morning she woke in fright. “Hefna you bag of shit get over here!” her Mistress yelled.
Hefna jumped up and ran. Her heart was racing with fear. What have I done she thought to herself. When she got to her Mistress’s room she fell to her knees on the floor and placed her forehead at her Mistress’s toes.
Ezabella looked down at her slave with rage. “Where is my necklace?”, she demanded.
Hefna winced in fear and whispered, “I do not know my Mistress, my life”. Ezabella slammed a fist into a table in fury.
Two male guards entered, and one barked out “We have searched her room and found nothing Milady”.
Ezabella looked down at the slave “Fine...” she growled out “Take her to the cellar and search her, find it for me”, she demanded.
“And what if it is not in her cloths Milady?” one of them asked.
“Then do what you want until she tells you where it is”, Ezabella growled.
Hefna flinched in fear, her skin going pale. With a gasp she clutched at the hands that grabbed her hair and began dragging her from the room.
Hefna knew not to struggle, she knew her Mistress would be angry about the loss of her trinket, but she also knew that they would never find it. It was the one thing she would keep with her of the woman she had come to love, and in her heart she braced herself for the cost of taking it. The two guards smiled and began ripping the cloths from her body. They took turns beating her, yelling at her, and when she passed out from the beatings they tied her up and splashed water upon her body until she woke up. The night wore on; between the beatings and rapes Hefna’s mind grew numb. After what seemed like days she finally collapsed in her bonds and would not wake up again no matter what the guards did.
When Hefna woke up she grimaced in pain. The room was dark and stank of bowels and blood. When she tried to move, her back alighted with pain from the whips and other tortures inflicted upon her. Slowly she began to explore the room she was in. The floor was covered in straw. The walls were stone and the door was solid oak. The whole room, no more than 5 feet by 5 feet, was cramped for her size. With a sudden flash of blinding light the door opened and a strange Sin’Dorei looked down at her.
Without a word, he motioned to the two other males behind him to grab her. They dragged her into a different room, placed her on a stool and began to scrub her body down with ice cold water. Hefna hunched over in abject misery as the rough bristles reopened the wounds on her back. Her body began to shiver from the icy bath and she just sat there naked and fearful. When they were done they placed a robe on her and dragged her out onto a stage. What seemed like hundreds of Sin’Dorei was crowded into a room, most of the ones close enough began to spit on her, the others jeered. Words were exchanged, strange words she had heard before, but never learned. After awhile the person holding her arms began to sound depressed as he continued to call out to the crowd. Finally, way in the back of the crowd, another elf raised his arm and the man holding her sighed with relief.
Hefna was shoved into a small caged, and money was exchanged between the men and Hefna was left with the newcomer. Without words the male reached into the cage and snapped a collar around her neck. Tying a cord around a metal loop on the collar now attached to her, he unlocked the cage and began walking. With a jerk from the collar Hefna was forced to follow him out of the Auction house, her heart broken. She knew she was a slave, but never had her Mistress treated her so badly. Without a word he continued to drag her through Silvermoon City until they reached the gates. There, a small boy brought out two strange large birds. The man motioned for her to mount one of the birds, and watched her closely as she did so. He then followed suit.
The two of them rode in silence for hours, through the calmer lands of the forest and into the desolate lands beyond. Hefna glanced to the side, noting that she was near where that strange Kal’Dorei had cried. The male took her off the road and deep into the forest until he found a specific place.
Dismounting, he yanked her down from her mount and tied her hands firmly behind her back. He then pushed her down until she was sitting against a log. Her robe had opened up from the force of the shove, leaving her breasts exposed to the cold air. The male made a campfire and began to eat, ignoring her as she shivered in the cold air. The sun slowly fell over the trees and darkness engulfed the world.
Hefna sat there, her mind going numb. She only thought of the piece of jewelry hidden not far from here. The piece that got her into this mess. About half way through the night, Hefna jerked alert at the sound of footsteps approaching.
“You could not at least cover her up?” A woman’s voice said.
The male looked up and shook his head. “Why bother? I only brought her here because you pay me to deliver stuff to you. I, myself, hold no love for your kind.”
With a grunt, two bags flew into the light of the fire and landed at the man’s feet. “Your payment”, the woman’s voice said.
The man nodded and picked up his payment without a further word. He turned, mounted his strange bird and rode off into the night.
Hefna’s heart pounded with fear and curiosity as to what was going on. Her face went pale as the woman from the Kal’Dorei camp came into the light. “Oh sister what have they done to you?”
Back to top Go down
Hefna
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis

Hefna's past ((Tragic and sad)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hefna's past ((Tragic and sad))   Hefna's past ((Tragic and sad)) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:08 pm

I will be adding more over the next few days, I hope you all enjoy it!
Back to top Go down

Hefna's past ((Tragic and sad))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RolePlay :: Character Bio's-
Jump to: