Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aave checking in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aave
Novus Oriundus
Novus Oriundus

Aave checking in Empty
PostSubject: Aave checking in   Aave checking in Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:32 am

Ya know, I realized I completely forgot to do this so I decided it was time. I'm not really sure where to begin or what to say so I'll just go on about my gaming experience.
I've done the D&D thing and Shadowrun in my teens. Played GuildWars for the longest time. I started out on GuildWars with mostly support characters (Monks, Nukers, Minion Master) I got pretty good at it, so good in fact I STILL can't go on my monk without getting a million tells to help people.
The alliance I belonged to there wanted to branch out into different MMO's so I followed over into Conan, hated that, played WoW a bit but ended up not having enough time for 3 games, my household duties, work and union responsibilities so I dumped everything and concentrated on home life for a bit. Well, things are calming down now and I started to get back into WoW.
I've found that my playing style changed quite a bit with WoW, before I was playing support characters, now I'm leaning more towards melee classes. My faves so far are, of course, Aave my Prot Pally and Pharyn my Blood/Frost hybrid Death Knight.
I tend to play Aave as I am IRL; quiet, aloof, bookwormish and a tad bit clumsy. Pharyn is a bit more abrasive and quite humorless. Both tend to stick to themselves as IRL I'm not a very social person.
Ok, playstyle...I prefer PVE/RP, not a big fan of PVP, never have been, I don't play Aave as a healadin and I'm not real big on ERP. Now if it's got to do with my storyline, yes my chars can have ingame romances but once someone starts with the cyber I'm out. I don't need to actually preform character sex to assume my character is having it. That I feel is better left to the imagination of both parties.
Ok, this is too freaking long, I think I'm done with it now :-)
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

Aave checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aave checking in   Aave checking in Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:42 am

Hi Aave!

You forgot to notice that you be epic enchantress! *wiggly arms*

.... lack of sleep closing in >_>
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net
Aave
Novus Oriundus
Novus Oriundus

Aave checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aave checking in   Aave checking in Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:17 pm

Not quite yet honey. I'm only at 282 right now. I've had to break for a bit to restock my gold supplies and get a few places for new recipes. I'm still keeping an eye out for the blue weapon stuff for you though :-)
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

Aave checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aave checking in   Aave checking in Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:23 pm

WEEEEEEEEEE Hug!
Back to top Go down
Aave
Novus Oriundus
Novus Oriundus

Aave checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aave checking in   Aave checking in Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:44 am

Oh Lore....I can do the Greater Striking which adds a +4 to damage and a blue glow. I've got a LOT of work to do to get the transparent blue glow. Gotta Rep grind for it. So, if you'd like the +4 let me know
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

Aave checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aave checking in   Aave checking in Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:39 pm

<3 You're like my hero baby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aave checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aave checking in   Aave checking in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aave checking in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: