Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My turn I guess

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My turn I guess Empty
PostSubject: My turn I guess   My turn I guess Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:08 pm

Hello all! I've been playing WoW for a few months, but recently grew tired of the mechanics involved in PvP servers (In other words, I quit after being killed 72 times in one hour. Yay Hillsbrad -_-) and I went over to an RP server, Moonguard. I'm now having the time of my life, and currently play as Vartaas, draenei hunter, and Lukkas, human paladin. My real name is John, and it's a pleasure to be here!
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

My turn I guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn I guess   My turn I guess Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:54 pm

Hai John! -waves enthusiastically-
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net

My turn I guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn I guess   My turn I guess Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:20 am

*surfs on teh wave*

Oh yea, since I usually play/surf the forums right after work, I tend to be a little woozy and/or in a strange state of mind. Don't mind me ^^
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

My turn I guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn I guess   My turn I guess Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:56 pm

lmao its all good. -currently sick and therefore not in his right mind- Yay!
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net
Sponsored content

My turn I guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: My turn I guess   My turn I guess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My turn I guess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: