Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

boo! scared yet?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphin

boo! scared yet? Empty
PostSubject: boo! scared yet?   boo! scared yet? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:29 am

Hello everyone!
Hrm.. I'm Seraphin, or sera, jsut easy for everyone. I've been playing WoW since beta, but jumped around quite often, never quite finding a place to call home. I love the RP aspect and have played on just about everyone one of them so far. My baby warrior will work hard for all of you!

I'm working on her character background, but She is also from Starbreeze village just like Sin, and an orphan as far as she can tell. She's young, bubbly, and wonderous about the world outside teldrassil, exploring as much as possible. I think thats about it for now, I'll think of more, promise!

Me!
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

boo! scared yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: boo! scared yet?   boo! scared yet? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:48 pm

I can't wait to rp more with you. Your character is quite fun! Sera and Kai need to get together, they'd hit it off beautifully!
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net

boo! scared yet? Empty
PostSubject: yep   boo! scared yet? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:56 pm

i would like to meet your charater.......come to think of it i would like to meet everys charater
Back to top Go down

boo! scared yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: boo! scared yet?   boo! scared yet? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:59 am

Vartaas would like to meet anyone and anything Very Happy

he was caught trying to be friendly to a flower the other day. He was trying to feed it bear meat and cookies >.>

anyways, pleasure to meet ya Sera!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

boo! scared yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: boo! scared yet?   boo! scared yet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

boo! scared yet?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: