Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiya, all! ^_^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaimesha
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Kaimesha

Hiya, all! ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Hiya, all! ^_^   Hiya, all! ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:07 am

Hey, people! The names Qui'Arrah or Kiki to friends so please feel free to call me Kiki, ok? I just recently started WoW due to Cale so yeah. Mostly I'm found playing more controller-based video games. Xbox 360, Wii, Gamecube, DS, the little things.

My video game addiction will forever revolve around Sonic the Hedgehog. I'm known for carrying around the name Sonikku. My current business is Soul Calibur 4 (YAY Kilik!) and Guitar Hero 2 & 3. I love interactive games so I'm a huge Dance Dance Revolution fan X3 Definitely cant get enough of it.

I spend most of my spare time writing stories on the side. Cale has currently been pushing me toward working on a WoW or Soul Calibur story so that's where most of my attention is most likely going to be. I also like to draw on occasions.

I watch a lot of different things on television such as Comedy Central, Fox, USA, TBS, FX, Cartoon Network (Adult Swim), Nick, Disney Channel (very choice selection there), Fox Family, Animal Planet, etc. You get it. I'm diverse xD Wrestling and Anime are two of my favorites to pay attention to though.

But enough about all of that. On to the main reason I'm here! Roleplaying is awesome and always a blast ^_^ Cale will tell you that I practically eat, sleep and breath roleplay whether it be on WoW or AIM. I do 'em both. Mostly AIM though with another close friend of mine.

But yes I'm done going on about myself xD I hope to get to know each and every one of you and become good friends!
Back to top Go down
http://sonikkugal.deviantart.com/
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

Hiya, all! ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, all! ^_^   Hiya, all! ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:32 pm

*falls asleep during the long boring introduction... wakes up* Huh...? Oh... Very nice Kiki *claps*

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net

Hiya, all! ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, all! ^_^   Hiya, all! ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:22 pm

Hi Kiki! *hands a sonic-shaped cookie* I've always been more of a knuckles fan, but same dif ^_^
Back to top Go down

Hiya, all! ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: hello   Hiya, all! ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:29 pm

its nice to meet you....and i look forword to rping with you more
Back to top Go down
Ixelmi
Dux Ducis
Dux Ducis
Ixelmi

Hiya, all! ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, all! ^_^   Hiya, all! ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:41 pm

*slaps Cale* Be nice --__--.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yumimousey
Sponsored content

Hiya, all! ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, all! ^_^   Hiya, all! ^_^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiya, all! ^_^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: