Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Waves all excited like!*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

*Waves all excited like!* Empty
PostSubject: *Waves all excited like!*   *Waves all excited like!* Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:21 am

ello' ello'! Midnyghts here! Or yah can call me Mids for short. I've been playing wow for about a year and a half hah. Have only 1 70!! Holy/ret Pally named Hyavan who's a Blood elf. Hah you'll see her as my sig. Really cool huh? Lol. I dont like to give personal Information about me heh til I know ya'll first ^_~! So Mids will be great for now lol. I am completely 100% PRO-HORDE! The reason I have mids as an alliance is becuase thats is where she is ment to be played with her loving adoring husband Sinthalous ((Havent rped it yet but it'll happen)). Sinthalous and I are married couples irl ^_^ WooT husband and wife team Yay! Uhm... Im kinda babbling atm, forgive me lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Waves all excited like!*   *Waves all excited like!* Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:03 am

lol, kinda akward; I'm actually an ex-Hordie >.>

Used to play on Jubei as an Orc Hunter, but quickly tired of the constant ganking and chuck norris jokes in the barrens. That, and I've always seemed to favour Alliance since WC1... but whatev ^^

Welcome to the guild, and have a great time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: *Waves all excited like!*   *Waves all excited like!* Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:58 pm

Welcome to the guild Mids! It's nice seeing a couple playing together, me and my girlfriend play Belves together on Moon Guard. -nods- I hope you enjoy yourself here and can't wait to get to know you better! -thumbs up-
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net

PostSubject: thank you thank you   *Waves all excited like!* Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:19 pm

Lol, Well I love the horde. Reason why is for the fact that last couple of times I have been on the alliance side it's a lot more drama for me than what is needed. On thrioum Brotherhood. Becuase Me and Sinth did not want to join this guild that was murging into another... and Midnights before I had recreated her she was very high and mighty... and they kept yelling through out SW that I was a bigit and full of myself and wouldnt leave me alone. and the leader called me a whore, slute, bitch... Just becuase I didnt want to murge. I ignored them and reported them and after a while they created alts to bug me... Thats why Mids ended up getting deleted and I went to SOE. After SOE sinth found out about Moon guard. So i made a human rogue and had fun with it. Joined Exilted. I know ya'll have seen the guild around and about. Joined it, became part of their rp commite and the guild master did like us becuase apparently we didnt 'do anything,' and we were planning a guild ball and inviting some other guilds along with it. the letters that were sent out had like 5 spelling errors... and the GM got ticked off and gave me a rash of crap about it. And wouldnt believe that I was human and that I make mistakes. So I got tried of it, and left the guild, and so did Sinth. He was playing a female toon, and she told him that he was faking the male's who were actual males playing. Im sorry, been rping for about 11 years now... and Never once was I told you could not rp the oppsite sex... So we both left, and they ended up ignoring us becuase we were drama queens. Wtf man... it sucked. So I went back to the horde becuase I was tried of being miss treated. I know I wont get it this time!
Back to top Go down
Lorealie
Dominus
Dominus
Lorealie

PostSubject: Re: *Waves all excited like!*   *Waves all excited like!* Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:26 pm

Urg I hate it when people start drama for no reason. Those people really need to get their priorities straight and need to remember its a game and you're supposed to have fun on games. As for the cross gender playing, I can't count how much shit I get for it, excuse my language. I find the female characters (at least ally wise other then the dwarf women) are much easier to look at, especially at the early level grind, which leads me to playing more female toons. I also find rping as a woman to be an amusing process. Emersing myself into the mind of another gender is fun to do. xD

I really do hope you two have a much easier time in this guild and if anyone bugs ya come and tell me. I'll beat them up Razz
Back to top Go down
http://vasallus.wow-wars.net

PostSubject: thanks!   *Waves all excited like!* Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:31 pm

Thanks! Lol. I know I wont have any troubles here ^_^ *Huggles* Its great! I've rped a guy before and had people actually belive me to be a guy o.o; it was funny to say the least lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Waves all excited like!*   *Waves all excited like!* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Waves all excited like!*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: