Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vasallus ut Adura, looking to bring the light back into the world and destroy the Burning Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please come, and sit by the fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Please come, and sit by the fire Empty
PostSubject: Please come, and sit by the fire   Please come, and sit by the fire Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:54 am

* A night elf sits on a log by the dim light of a camp fire. The glow hides his face in the shdows of his hood, his ears twitch as you approch, but he dose not turn to face you.
you since a heavy burden on this Elfs soul he lowers his hood and you see that he is middle aged, his eyes show many sarrows.* "you ask who i am ?"

My name is Sinthalous or just Sin....there is not much to say or tell only that i am a woods man in my mid years....i have loved and lost like any other men, i hale from a small village called Starbrezz....it was a pleasent place *he gives a small sigh* befor the sickness came...after that it was. and still is dark times. I now travol in search of a way to help my home....to find what is cousing this evil so other will not have to feel the lose that i have.
Now with the weight of the road that wich i travol and with a heavy heart i go off to face what ever danger that may make me stronger....

* the night elf stand and shoulders his bow and pulls his hood back to cover his face*

By Elun's grace i hope that, the Strength i seek will find you as well
Back to top Go down

Please come, and sit by the fire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: